Suspended Account
Just trying to pin what happened, but has anyone else from last nights raid have their account suspended and pending investigation? I have done nothing I am aware of, nor did I notice any exploits from last nights success....
(11-30-2012, 08:44 AM)Eruadan Wrote: Just trying to pin what happened, but has anyone else from last nights raid have their account suspended and pending investigation? I have done nothing I am aware of, nor did I notice any exploits from last nights success....

Hi Eruadan,

I just checked, and my account is still active. Did you get an email from Blizzard? Are they offering any explanation?

-Zee
Unfortunately, I did not get anything from Blizzard. I know my account is suspended as I cannot log into Guild Chat on the Mobile app and my account status on Battle.net is "Pending". I am going to call them when they are open (10am Pacific) and see whats going on. Hopefully this will be brief and they can explain it. It could simply be someone reporting me for something outrageous....
On the bright side....we downed two bosses last night!

Could it have anything to do with the odd, loot rolling window that was opening?
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
(11-30-2012, 09:23 AM)Krell Wrote: On the bright side....we downed two bosses last night!

Could it have anything to do with the odd, loot rolling window that was opening?

I suspected that, but I never took advantage of that, and others seem to be OK with their accounts.
Yeah, I was wondering if it was due to the bonus loot rolls too, but I won something from the bonus roll and my account is still okay. And poking around the forum it appears that other normal-mode raids are getting the bonus loot roll too (and they're complaining about the short timer to Blizzard).

So maybe it's supposed to be there. I was just surprised as I thought the bonus roll was only for LFR.

-Zee
All fixed! Apparently there was an issue with Blizzards billing system and it wasnt charging my credit card (and potentially others as well). He advised a workaround and that was add the card again and it worked! Good to go again and free to roll on bonus loot! Big Grin
Glad to hear it's all fixed! Woo hoo!

-Zlinka
Drat, my ploy failed!

(Posted from teh phonez!)