Survivability in Melee
I suspect this is a problem with most cloth wearers, but I have noticed with my new warlock that my survivability decreases very rapidly if the mob gets me into melee. I was wondering what strategies if any you guys use to better survive these unfortunate encounters?
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
What level is your Warlock, Cloud? Might help to know first off what spells, ect., you've got to work with.
Depends on your spec too.

As affliction I don't even bother with my void anymore, I just drain tank everything. It's an entertainingly desperate juggling act between tapping and draining. Gotta get enough mana to drain the mob, but need to leave enough health to survive its next attack.
If your 'lock is affliction spec'ed (which was friggin' awesome to level with on mine), then drain-tanking.<3<3<3

Vyth has her Felguard and still freakin' does it. >.>

Granted, I'm still a huge noob when it comes to this class.. And am probably not the best person to listen to. :mrgreen:
Yep, what they said. If your Affliction, you want to simply Drain Tank anything your fighting. With the talent, the more you DoT something, the better your drain tanking will be. The interuptions are annoying even if you've got the talent, but it works.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Although, make sure you know your enemies. I pull out the void for anyone that has a silence or an interrupt with a built in school silence. Drain tanking someone that can do that gets real ugly if they do that when you NEED to drain them.
Yes more information would have been a good idea. My warlock is currently level 18, and is speccing the standard 41/0/10 build to level with.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)