Sunken Temple...(paleeeese)
For 6 weeks or more I have been trying to find help traveling to this wretched place. I only succeeeded once and the group was only able to go in part way. If anyone is planning an adventure here to fulfill all the quests please please please ask me along. I promise to be a good mage and will behave myself.

huggs
Dispaya
Sing True Ironsong!
If a level 41 Hunter can go I am willing to lend my rifle and pets assistance.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
My thanks Grym...
I think ST is lvls 50-60 (?)
I shall be glad to offer you assistance on anything you need as well.

-D
Sing True Ironsong!
I'll go as long as it isn't a Monday or Wednesday night. In fact, I could do it today before noon server time. Or tomorrow night after 7 pm server time. Let me know.

~B
Dispapa, you can always ask Father, Twilight, and I. We like going to the stinky sinky temple.

((OOC: Zin, Edo, and I rather enjoy the sunken temple, if you ever need company and we're on, please feel free to ask!))
I will go with you sis! (Hope to get on soon as I am done grading these papers lol) Never been there so you will have to show me how to get there!
Please count me in as well. I enjoy the temple very much.
Aye ok..scheduling is never easy...shall we try for Sat night (11/5) 7-8ish server time? (thats 10-11 pm East coast time for me) I know Ug can only do weekends right now and everyone seems busy on Fridays although Friday nights are always better for me so let me know if that is better for you. Ya can whisper me in game and let me know availability and I will try to get this expedition off the ground. Shillatae also needs to go and Lord Damoxian offered as well. I have about 5 quests there and now its getting to be 8 weeks or longer to try and do this...(heavy sigh...wink)

I shall try to pull this together. If ye can't make it we shall see who else is around. I am not content to go in that place unprotected. I thank thee all for your kind offers.

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
Friday or Saturday is fine with me sis! Just holler when you need me!
Brannora and Ug mentioned trying this on Friday night. I shall look for you both then and see if any others can come. It's a hard night to instance due to the regular scheduled raid but will see how it goes. If Friday does not come together I shall look for you again on Saturday night 7ish st.

thankee all
D
Sing True Ironsong!
8 weeks and counting

Saturday night we attempted to infiltrate Sunken Temple. That the gods must not wish me to quest in this place is my only conclusion. ((My internet kept lagging and dropping...and finally went down for good 3 hours into the instance. Most frustrating...*sigh*))

Ug has graciously offered to try and help me again this coming weekend, Fri or Sat night. If any are available ye are welcome to come. Gods willing someday I shall be done with this accursed maze of a place for good. My main quest is to slay a wretch called Morphaz. My secondary quests involve solving the puzzle of the alter and glowing statues.

My thanks to both Uglawha and Elzyr for the help Saturday. We managed to complete one quest before my connection dropped. Ye have both been heroes to me as of late.

-=((D))=-

"I can only conclude that I must be paying off karma at a vastly accellerated rate." - Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5
Sing True Ironsong!
I'd like to go, I need to get the Shaman quest for a mana srping trinket first.
Anyone know any details about that quest?
Vote Akora for MA!
The Shaman quest will send you looking for samples of the four elements ((most can be gathered in arathi or the AH easily)) and then to Western Plaguelands to gather bits from the spiders and bears that inhabit the area near The Bulwark ((whole thing is doable solo at arround lvl 52 I would think))
9 weeks and counting

Aye..I am still needing to go...let me know if any groups form.

Thankee most kindly

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
Lady Dispaya,

A few of us managed to finish "The Egg" quest yesterday in the Hinterlands. This means we will need to make a run into the Sunken Temple soon.

Also the group I was with yesterday comprised several up and coming guild members that will be within the level 50-60 range shortly. I fully expect that we will be headed there with you soon. Smile
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Return to Sunken Temple Cloudjumper 3 2,742 12-18-2007, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Off to Sunken Temple 1 2,111 11-25-2007, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Guest
  The Sunken Temple Zarraema 5 3,256 02-21-2006, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Lucinther
  Sunken Temple/Maraudon 10 5,720 05-20-2005, 11:16 AM