Sunken Temple/Maraudon
Hello again my peoples.

I am interested in doing loot runs in Maraudon so if anyone strikes up the urge let me know eh ? Arranging one would be good too.

Also I need to do the quests for the sunken temple, where are they ? I believe I have one and I think there is another I can get in Stonard any ideas where I can get anymore ? Thanks.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://laerg.gotdns.com:10152/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=33">http://laerg.gotdns.com:10152/index.php ... topic&t=33</a><!-- m -->

Kosath's guide to the quests for Sunken Temple!
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
I know every nook and crannie of Maraudon!...and have been to the Sunken temple with Father and Twilight enough times to know to kill allll of the dragon kin before poking the big sleeping dragon with any sticks!

...I would love to go back if you need someone to fix people when they break <nods>
I will go for both and Althos can have the loots lol. I need to wack the Princess for the bow thingy and I have 2 quests in the Sunken Temple that are old ones I would like to work off.
I havent been through Sunken Temple yet. I'm always up for a new adventure. Give a shout in game when you want to go!
I'm interested in another shot at Maraudon. As a matter of fact, I have a couple quests in there I'd like to finish up.

As far as Sunken Temple goes, I've never been, but would sure enjoy a run in there also.

Krell
Orc Hunter
Ironsong Tribe
I'm game for either but I think I may need to make a few more levels before I can go.
I am up for both dungeons but I also would like to get my Uldaman quests out of the way before they go gray. . . soon as I went to england I lost a good chance to quest with all my buddiesSad But I'm still game for either of the 3!
Defender of my people!
How does this saturday evening sound for the sunken temple ?
Around 6 or 7 pst ? Let me know.
Hmm will have to wait and see on this Saturday Althos cause that day is the festival that starts in Razor Hill too at 4 pm game time I believe.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Return to Sunken Temple Cloudjumper 3 2,662 12-18-2007, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Off to Sunken Temple 1 2,059 11-25-2007, 04:56 PM
  The Sunken Temple Zarraema 5 3,156 02-21-2006, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Lucinther
  Sunken Temple...(paleeeese) Dispaya 25 10,871 11-23-2005, 09:37 AM
  Maraudon 5 2,898 05-02-2005, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Uglawha