Sunday Raid April 13
I will not be around this Sunday, so if anyone else is interested in organizing the raid, post here.

Interest in ZA seems to have waned a bit over the last several weeks. Perhaps, it is time to try a Kara run again.

Post your opinions. I know you got 'em.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I have enjoyed the ZA runs, its just a time issue. Sundays are the day before I go back to work and 6-7pm server time is a bit late, since I get up early in the morning, though I have toughed it out the times I went and enjoyed it greatly.
I'm always up for Either ZA or Khara. I suppose why ZA interest has been waning because most people have had things pop up, or had work and the such. With it being such a harder instance, there aren't as many readily available people to replace those which have other things that are more important.......But yea I'll be there on sunday, and I guess I can check this and handle invites if no one else wants to.

Post edited by Daichallar, for everyones sanity
Thanks Bloodbound.

Understand that I am not blaming anyone. I understand that RL happens. I was just poking a bit to see if the interest was still there.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
Oryx and I are up for it if it's a 7 p.m. run.

-Z
I'm not sure if I can make it on Sunday, will know for sure by Sunday morning and will let ya all know. Would love to keep trying this too!
*sticks tounge out at Dia* Maybe I wanted everyone to go insane. :lol: :lol: :lol: >.>
I always want to go to ZA...anytime. I will be there.

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
If more people are needed, Anca, Wingspirit, or Scynnalea would probably be able to make it.
To make sure I have everyone I'm compileing this list. Sorry if I missed someone and forgive me but I don't know what peoples different alts are so I'm gonna post it as I can remember from talking and raiding.

Tanks: none as of yet. (that I know of >.>)

Healers: Oryx (evidently he IS a Resto Shammy >.>)

DPS:Bloodbound
Zlinka
Dispaya
Anca (and alts I don't know what classes they are >.<)
Nicorah the Bagel Lover (possibly)
As far as i'm aware, Oryx has always been a restoration shaman.

Also, http://www.wowarmory.com/index.xml is a useful tool for figuring that kind of thing out.
Oryx is definately Resto
Canceled due to lack of intrest. Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sunday Raid jabadue 2 2,053 05-26-2008, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Guest
  ZA Sunday April 27 600p jabadue 11 4,288 04-28-2008, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Eruadan
  ZA Sunday April 6 600p jabadue 9 4,116 04-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Last Post: jabadue
  Zul'Aman Sunday Raid jabadue 47 16,568 03-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Eruadan