Sulriss
State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise. I go by the name of Sulriss Felborn, not a birth name, of course.

List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other. I bend the wills of the darkest of creatures; demons. A warlock, many call me.

Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time. Not much of my past follows a standard Orc's days. My birth parents...well, I've no idea where they have gone, and do not truely care. They just left me where I dropped, at birth...the location of which I do not even know. They, as far as I see, left me to die...do not know the reason, and do not care to know. Oh, but I was..."lucky" enough for a human of the dark arts to come along and take me into his "care." And from there, I was, for lack of a better word, his pet.

I grew up, mostly, doing whatever tasks he could explain to me, in the most basic ways. He felt teaching me Orcish was far more useful than the human tongue. He treated me no better than an animal. However, from watching him work his craft, as well as the small amounts of his text I could understand, I was able to gain a very small, working knowledge of his craft.

Well, as it seems, this human was not a good man, even among his kind. City guards came to his keep not far into my teen years, and forcefully removed him...for execution, I am hoping. I was fortunate enough to get away in the confusion and, after a long time of traveling, made it to Kalimdor, where I was able to take what little I knew of Warlocks and improve upon it, as well as learn a deeper history of my people, as well as some of the darker parts of our past. After a few years, I went out on my own, as a true Warlock, out to build my art.

What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any? Sadly, none that I can name, the Orcs that birthed me never being known to me.

Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong. I've not had run ins with the tribe, before, however, have heard many good things, and am hoping that it will be a proper place for once, such as myself, even with my...darker state of mind.

What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past? Well, my up-bringing being the main. A rather recent one was gaining the knowledge to help intrap a new minion under myself. I had a lot of traveling to do, and a lot of rather...nasty creatures that felt I needed to die...badly. I enjoyed it.

What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them? I, Most of all, want to just gain as much knowledge as I can, as quickly as I can, whenever I can. Knowledge can be one's best weapon...not only to know greater defenses, but to know more ways to make an enemy suffer.

What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth? I enjoy being out, exploring the most dangerous areas I am able to reach. As long as my Demons are by my side, I am content.

Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself. That I have, and will be more than glad to follow them.