Sukutinoka Zuku
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Most of my time is focused on protecting a few select people, or honeing my skills.. even outside that, Im still makeing a name for myself, I suppose you could call me a guardian of sorts..

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other
Chivalrous Rogue, plain and simple 8-)

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Sukutinoka Zuku, at your service, Rogue, guard, and all around good guy. Not much more than that, I tend to express my emotions easily, Im no lifeless shell.
-[[Personal history still in the makeing, Troll lore is lacking so ill do my best]]-
I dont rememeber much of my life before I ran away. I remember being beat and then left alone. That was a few years ago.. Since then ive been wandering the streets and backalleys of orgrimmar stealing and swindling to make a living.. Recently I decided to put my 'skills' To use for something more productive. <shrug> Im currently honeing said skills for future use.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I focus on not wasting anything I kill.. I can skin and cook for just that. Im meddling with the magics bestowed on certain objects [[Enchanting]] Its difficult but im makeing way. I can even fish, if the opportunity calls for it.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
The darkspear tribe I rememeber vaugly, but It was before I ran away.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I had heard the tribes name spoke of in the past few years, even more so im out of the city. I suppose Im looking for a group of people to help and support me.. I guess even a family

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
<chuckle> Havent you been listening/Reading? The past years Ive been cold and alone in the unseen alleyways of the great orgimmar, nearly dying on a weekly basis.
More recently I suceeded in saving a group of girls from the darkspear strand, Theyd had been kidnapped and It took my all to get them out..

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
Make a name for myself, Protect my close allies, Perhaps find a mate.. <shrugs> I suppose Ill know more as time progresses

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I mostly enjoy the company and enjoyment of doing something other than sneaking around all day. I relize that it will change from more of a joy to a job soon, But why not enjoy it while it lasts, huh?

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have, I do, I swear it by my honor as a guardian and those Who I protect and admire.