Sukutaba's application
Greetings, Ironsong Tribe. This application was meant to be done sometime last month with permission to post from an officer. ((Sadly, family conflicts got in the way. Anyway, onto my application.))

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
My name is Sukutaba, but I'd prefer to be called Sook. Titles I have earned, one through service to the Horde which is Sergeant, the other one is a private matter, ask me personally if you wish to know more, it is strictly for shamans only, but a rogue has made it in as well.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
My vocation is Shaman, I intend to look more into healing in the future.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Well, where to begin...I'll start with the Barrens. This takes place in the Wailing Caverns...
I was heavily wounded. Nowhere left to go but the dark cave near me. Limping into the cave, I rested. Before closing my blurred eyes I saw the image of what appeared to be a green raptor, then, nothing...
I awoke, likely several hours later, as the cave was chilly to some extent and my location in the cave changed. Realizing that the regenerative capabilities of my troll body had sped the healing, I half thanked myself. However, I was confused that I was still alive, knowing raptors, I shouldn't be living now...did it perhaps save me? Impossible. I heard the scraping of talons coming towards me. Weaponless, I readied myself. To my surprise, it was the same raptor from before. It came up to me and studied me with it's almost dragon-like eyes. Interestingly, the raptor lowered itself as if asking me to get on it's back. Unconsciously, I got on it's back, and it ran me all the way to the Thousand Needles lift, we both slept till late morning. I awoke and almost at the same time, the raptor did as well. We took the lift down and swiftly rode to Tanaris. Little did I know, not much later would I meet my end.

Arriving in Gadgetzan, the goblins took care of the raptor, I knew what would happen if they didn't treat it nicely. I made my way to Steamwheedle Port, where it was relatively closer to the vast sea. I was nearly three quarters of the way there when I was ambushed by five humans. Bandits! Brigands! I thought. I was once again, deeply wounded and the threat this time was still eminent. Also once more, I was saved, but not by the raptor, but a human. His garb was different than my assailants, however. In less than a minute, he had killed all five of my attackers and lifted me to my feet. The human stared at me for a long time and finally spoke, speaking fluently and flawlessly in Orcish: "Learn the ways of the Shaman." I made a confused look at him and he tossed some strange electronic device and said, "Communication." I looked back up and a bright flash of smoke shone in front of me and he was gone......

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Currently, I am a miner.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
None, so far.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I've attended tribal moots and became interested from that gradually. Memorable moments was the moot after the Battle for the Undercity and the trading moot at Vengeance Landing.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
The battle for the Undercity, which my human friend (mentioned in question three) fought in as well. He survived and now despises Varian Wrynn.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My current goals are reaching the eighth season, that is also one of my greatest desires. Reasons behind that would be to echo the final words Bolvar Fordragon said to Arthas, "You will pay for all the lives you have stolen, traitor!" My other greatest desire is to meet the Life-Binder in person.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Making friends with others, dispelling those that would end Azeroth, and overall, just plain adventuring.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Already have. I agree to this Code and will do my best to follow.

((Update: Due to family obligations still occurring, my game time has been temporarily limited by myself.))
Peonship granted 03/12/2009
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)