Stupid patch
Okay, so this morning I logged in and the patch started to download. It got all the way to 83% before stopping and it hasn't moved in 5 hours. I don't know what it is wrong with it and it's starting to really annoy me. If anyone else had this problem, please give me some insight. Gah! I want to play WoW. >.<
Figures. As soon as I was done writing my complaint, it got to 84% downloaded. Maybe I'll be playing soon. <prays>
I feel your pain, It doesn't even start for me, and Blizzard says it's working as intended, just wait it out.....I started trying to download it a couple min. after it was released...then went to bed woke up, still at 1%......tried four mirror's, all of which became corrupted....Look's like I won't be on WOW for awhile......
"Is it any wonder, under such a burden, they seemed mad? We all have found ourselves railing against them and later consoling them. Theirs was a burden we each bore but a fraction. They shouldered it, and in the end, it crushed them."
Interestingly enough, I sped all the way to 83% in around 20 seconds....and then got stuck. So, it's not just you!
There's a working mirror at this stie:

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.filefront.com">http://www.filefront.com</a><!-- w -->

You can DL the patch off the latest news section or something on the mian page
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cosbydre.ytmnd.com/">http://www.cosbydre.ytmnd.com/</a><!-- m -->
Im just glad Blizzard thought unleashing a Giant Patch of this magnitude was a good Idea, because they had backround downloaders going for most people, so it would be easy, yet for thoseof us who shut down the annoying little program, it will take us a month or two just to play the game. While others get to see the nifty Undea invasion, and the other things that go on in this specific time period....All without warning us about the backround downloaders downloading 70% of the patch earlier

-Noram
"Is it any wonder, under such a burden, they seemed mad? We all have found ourselves railing against them and later consoling them. Theirs was a burden we each bore but a fraction. They shouldered it, and in the end, it crushed them."
Also "Your Computer appears to be behind a firewall" .......I got pissed and disabled my firewall early on.......brilliant little program ya got running Blizz...
From patch notes: "Shapeshifted druids now retain proper voice-over"

Awww, man....
Ratchet and Marshall's Refuge now have flight path's, despite the fact the people in The Refuge want to get outta there, and yet will remain and bemoan their fate and inability to escape even with a flight path.....
Ok downloaded the patch, then after logging on, get sent to the Blizzard Downloader which is once again stuck at 1%, I have downloaded the patch 5 times now, just seems like Blizzards Downloader is quite broken.
I got sick of failing to downloa the patch for the last 5 hours so I bit the bullet and subscribed to gamespots $6/m plan and down loaded it in about 8 minutes.
our enemies will not know we are there till my sword is sticking out threw their chests.
~Proud 'Raider' of the Ironsong tribe.~