Streganth, Warrior of Mulgore
After saddling up his kodo which he has named Nameric after his fathers prized kodo which had died in the war long ago along with his father and takes a piece of bloodstained paper out of a ragged old sack and begins to write

Greetings members of the tribe,
My name is Streganth and I wish to join the tribe I am a young Tauren Warrior of the horde. I know some people in the tribe like Gholjan, Nicorah and Zeengo who I met when I joined the guild Ravagers of Azeroth I beilieve it was called but anyway back to the point I have heard quite a deal of great deeds done by The Ironsong Tribe and wish to join in on these tasks. I have just gotten my my mount and am wearing plate which I must say is much more protective then mail. At the moment I am doing some money making proffesions of Leatherworking and enchanting but I will change after a while I needed the money from them to buy my mighty kodo even though I ride with the kodo the bought ones are much more easier to ride then wild ones on the Mulgore plains. That is all I really have to say for now I hope you consider me as a memeber and thank you for your time

May your ancestors watch over you and may the earthmother bless you,
Streganth

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Streganth Bloodhorn Streganth 3 1,978 09-28-2006, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Merrina