Strath 5 Man help request
I should like some help with putting together a 5 person group for Strathholme one night in the near future. Visoloth needs help as well.

If any can come to our aid do let either of us know.

Thanks kindly

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
I also have quests in there, and will gladly go.
I would love to assist. I've never been to Stratholme and would like to see what the fuss is about. When were you thinking?

~Brann
Hi Bran! Yes I'd love if you could go.

We can try for tonight or Wed night. If that will not work then post some available times starting from Saturday and we will see how it goes.

I will be looking for Jab and Visoloth as well.

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
Dispaya,
I'm happy to bring Nightdemon or Empey, since you are a mage.
Of course, that means a priest or Warlock (both lvl 60).

Just let me know what the need is and I"ll gladly come along with either.

-W
I won't be able to join you tonight or tomorrow night. I may be able to on Thursday. Otherwise, it'll have to wait until next week as I work until quite late Fri., Sat., and Sun. nights.

~Brann
Thursdays are challenging due to moots. If everyone is on and wants to go I'm not beyond staying up late but its hard for me (east coast times for me). We can do it if the moot does not run too long.

ALSO: for all interested...I need to slay Bal and recover his head... I understand this starts a quest to slay Rivendare...so for me, the best case scenario is to do live strat once and then go back to ud side and complete 2 quests at once. I will settle for doing ud side first and going back a second time if need be.

I have a running list of those interested and will look to see when everyone is online at once to try and make a group.

Keep posting times you are available and we will try to get this going. I would love to see a long night of doing both sides the same night with a strong ironsong group. That could be really fun.

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
If it's after the moot on Thursday, Zlinka and I can probably make it as well ((West Coast times for us)).
You can also count on Cristoff ((level 59 Warrior - not defensive spec'ed, but has tanked Live Strat 5-man before)) or Kankan ((60 Hunter)) or Alegar ((60 Rogue with Improved Sap)). ((I'm West Coast and usually on after 8:30pm or so.))
My thanks to Warlord Sreng, Kosath, Dannae and Zul. We made a great run yesterday and I finally earned my Argent Rune trinket!

I still need to go to the Scarlet side (this can be done in a Raid)...and then back one last time to the UD side. I will continue to look for help and for those who have posted with interest.

*Note it will be good to do the raid quest before the new patch..so asap is important. I will look to go one night this week if possible.

**Also please note that if any of you have similar quests I am always willing to go along to help you as well.

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  5 man - UD strath, BRD, Scholo Waltimus 4 2,756 10-27-2005, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Shillatae