Stay Classy
Mok'ra, Tribe!

We need the guild Stay Classy achievement for our 8th guild tab, which means having one of every possible race-class combination at max level and honored with the guild! This got a lot harder with the addition of PANDAS to the game. Fortunately, we get the benefit of the races that we finished before the patch so we don't have to get monks for most of those.

Here's what we are missing:

Classy Pandaren:
* Shaman
* Rogue
* Monk
* Priest
* Mage
* Warrior
* Hunger

Classy Tauren:
* Priest
* Monk

Classy Undead:
* Hunter
* Death Knight -- achieved by Oryx (alt: Morwen) 9/19/12
* Monk

So, if you're looking to roll a combination we don't have yet, or you're already working on one, use this thread to coordinate with your guildmates!

Best,

Zlinka
I have a Forsaken DK at 84. I'll push her up to 90 as my top-priority alt once Oryx is up.
Oryx - Jadox - Koryx - Atorax - Cabochon - Hargrim - Morwen - Stillweaver - Talindrys
I used my Scroll of Resurrection on my second account to get a level 80 tauren priest. I have no idea if I'll actively play him, though (considering I've been playing several of my other alts that have been neglected instead, lately).
For the Pandarens, I'm interested in Monk (of course), Rogue or Priest, in that order of preference.
I'm already planning a Pandaren Shaman. Wan Tu Nan shall find the tribe before to long! Also an Orc monk, though I don't think that's needed now.
Question: At this point, is max level considered 90? Or could I race change one of my 85s before the expansion hits and we would get credit for a max level character.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
(09-18-2012, 06:21 AM)Krell Wrote: Question: At this point, is max level considered 90? Or could I race change one of my 85s before the expansion hits and we would get credit for a max level character.

According to a WoWhead comment, after 5.0.4 the old race Classy achievements still require just level 85. The new Pandaren Classy achievement requires level 90.

No idea if the old races will need to be leveled to 90 after Tuesday when Mists comes out in order to count.

-Zlinka
I'm planning to roll a tauren monk, though probably not until Noodle hits 90.
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
I will be rolling a monk....pandaran potentially but a Blood Elf or Orc most likely.
Morwen just got 85 and exalted (within one quest of each other!), satisfying the Undead DK requirement of Classy Undead. So, for now at least, 85 is enough.
Oryx - Jadox - Koryx - Atorax - Cabochon - Hargrim - Morwen - Stillweaver - Talindrys
I have an Undead Hunter at 32 that I'm working on.
-Dentik