Star Wars peeps: Check out this theory about Jar Jar's true nature
Whaaaaaaat?

(edited to make really dark and indistinct link text more obvious)
Nganga Nyeusi
He is fast and is the danger.
What's a dazzling urbanite like you doing in a rustic setting like this?
I feel like I am only seeing parts of posts. Perhaps just those posted by Nganga. For instance, here, I only see, "Whaaaaaaat?" This and the one about Oryx going on a trip have made no sense.
Apparently because those are links and there is little to no visible difference from normal text, at least not to me in Chrome on a Galaxy S6.
Yeah, the linked and unlinked text looks the same to me, too.  If I suspect that there's a link I hover the mouse over the text to check.  Would be nice if the website made the text change color or underline it or something when there's a link there.

-Z
I read this the other day and found it to be....interesting. Quite a theory but do we really think Lucas had that much forethought? If he did, WOW! that changes a whole lot of things about Jar Jar.
George Lucas isn't so clever.
Nah, I don't buy it.  George went on record waaaay back, saying that he felt Jar-Jar was the character all the kids were going to love, that he would be the new R2-D2, the breakout star of the movie.  But then George also said there were going to be nine movies.  Then he swore there were always to be only six.  Then he said he wouldn't change them any more.  Then he said he wrote nine and condensed them down to six. Then he said he'd finally perfected the films, showing them the way he meant to.  Then he changed them again.  George said, George said, George said... Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Calling Colorado peeps! Nganga 12 5,899 08-15-2016, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Xott
  Star Wars The Old Republic guild invites open Kalisekhmet 8 4,626 08-24-2011, 06:18 AM
Last Post: Donalzon
  Robot chicken star wars Saltin 3 2,478 10-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Guest
  For Star Wars fans..... 4 2,867 11-28-2006, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Jivundus