Star Wars The Old Republic guild invites open
So SWTOR has started doing guild invites for the closed beta testing. I thought this could be a great opportunity for those of us that haven't gotten a chance to play SWTOR yet to get into the beta. For those of you that don't know, I've been in the beta for a while now and think the only thing the game is missing is my fellow tribesmen.

I've created a guild on the SWTOR site that people can join. It is an empire RP guild called Dark Intent. I know some of you are more eager to play some of the republic classes than empire but I'm hoping if we can get a guild invite that this opportunity will help you come to your senses. There aren't many RP guilds on the forums so we should have a reasonable chance of getting in. Also, since most of our guild is from the west coast I listed us as a west coast guild for server selection.

We need to have at least ten members to be eligible for a beta invite so the more people that sign up the better.

Clicky clicky-- http://www.swtor.com/guilds/161825/dark-intent
[Image: 1310481697178134.png]

"I NEED A JEEVES!!!"
Done!

And very nice, they give you your own forum.
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
Also, Sarathein must be wielding some kind of magic. I apply to his guild last night and then wake up this morning with a beta invite! Big Grin
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
I am that kinda awesome. Who's next?

"I NEED A JEEVES!!!"
I'm in.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Me too
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I applied!
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
WOOT WOOT!!! We got 11. We should qualify for guild beta invite so we'll see what happens. Feel free to join if you haven't already, the more the merrier. Sound off here if you get a beta invite.

"I NEED A JEEVES!!!"
I joined.
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars peeps: Check out this theory about Jar Jar's true nature Nganga 6 4,164 11-05-2015, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Anca
  Robot chicken star wars Saltin 3 2,478 10-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Guest
  For Star Wars fans..... 4 2,867 11-28-2006, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Jivundus
  Greetings from Republic of Korea jabadue 4 2,770 06-07-2006, 02:51 PM
Last Post: jabadue