Stalkinghoof
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

My name is simply Stalkinghoof. It is not so much my name as it is who I am. It is the only title I need.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a Hunter. It is my vocation because I was born to it. The Earthmother taught me these things at a very young age. I lived among the animals and learned their ways. For that I thank the Earthmother every day.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I do not know who my parents were. I was found as a child by my adoptive father, living among the animals of Mulgore. My adoptive parents had no children of their own, so they raised me as their own son in Bloodhoof village. My Father trained me to become a mighty warrior as he was. But, I would have none of it. I would rather wander the plains and woods studying the animals. I would track them for hours. As I grew into adulthood I had an obligation to the tribe to provide food. I was more successful by myself than with a large hunting party. They would fail to understand and respect the quarry as the Earthmother had taught us. It was only natural that I followed the path of the hunter and so I gained experience as a hunter around Mulgore. I served as a scout and a guide there for a time as well. I knew, however, that it was time for me to move on. I wanted to learn and hunt all over Azeroth. My parents were sad that I said goodbye. But my Father understood my wanderlust. I then started my journal. I keep a journal of all the animals and beasts I encounter in my travels. Perhaps someday I will publish these journals. I wonder if a Tauren has ever written a book? I wish for people to understand that a hunter has to respect the natural things that the Earthmother has blessed. Never to take more than the tribe needs and not to be wasteful. I traveled all around Azeroth doing what I set out to do. Then everything changed. The Lich King sent his plague upon the world. Many perished. This included my parents. I was gripped by sorrow which was replaced by rage. A rage so deep I almost lost myself. I was able to center myself and focus my anger. I would not let it consume me. Then I realized that I must apply my skills that the Earthmother granted me. I vowed to help defeat the Lich King. That is where I am currently focusing my attention. I am honing my skills in Outland to prepare myself to go to Northrend. I wanted revenge at first but now I realize I want something more. I want to come through this a better person through my service to the Earthmother. If I can help defeat the Lich King in any small way and not lose myself to rage, then I have truly achieved my goals.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I have been training myself in the art of first aid, in which I am a master. I am also a master at skinning and leatherworking. As a leatherworker I specialze in Dragonscale Leatherworking. The Earthmother teaches us not to waste so that is why I have focused on Skinning and Leatherworking.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I am currently a member of the Glitterati guild. I plan to be leaving them if I am honored enough to be accepted into the Ironsong Tribe.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I have not been personally fortunate enough to meet one of your tribe. I have heard from numerous friends of the honor and integrity of the Ironsong Tribe. I have been seeking like minded individuals such as yourselves. ((I am looking for a "good" aligned Rollplaying guild. It seems most are Dark, evil, and doom.))

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

The Death of my adoptive parents. I almost lost who I am I was so angry. I would like to think I came through it a stronger person. I no longer seek the destructive path of single minded revenge.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My immediate goal is to hone my skills enough to reach Northrend. After this I wish to continue my journal and study the animals and monsters of Northrend. Ultimately I would like to see the Lich King defeated. I hope to play a part in this, no matter how small. My reason for this is the death of my adoptive parents and the destruction the Lich King has done to the animals and people of Azeroth. I also wish to publish my journal some day.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

The blessing of life that the Earthmother grants to us all.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I pledge that I will abide by all laws of the tribe and I will do my best to help my fellow tribemates in any way that I can.

Thank you for the Honor of your consideration,
Stalkinghoof
Stalkinghoof, 85th level Tauren Hunter
Krinar Cloudcleaver, 85th level Tauren Warrior
Zerthis Waterwalker, 85th level Orc Shaman
*Azsharra reads the application with interest* Well, I like him. But i'm not sure if we have re-opened recruitment just yet. Good luck either way.
Stalkinghoof and I have spoken at length in-game, and I feel that he'd make a great addition to the guild. I'm offering him a trial position in Ironsong via personal sponsorship, though we haven't yet fully reopened recruitment.

I am Warlord Sreng'jin, and I approve this application. See you at the moot on Thursday.
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Very well Warlord.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
*Stalkinghoof looks at his application and notices the mark of Sreng on it. Stalkinghoof then cheers.* Strength and Honor! I will go to the next tribal gathering to present myself. *Stalkinghoof then smiles at the great cat that is looking curious at him.* Come Brokentooth we have some work to do. *Stalkinghoof and Brokentooth run off into the wilderness.* ((Thank you Sreng, it was a pleasure talking with you in game. I hope to be able to be through with my Christmas obligations in time to attend the Moot. Merry Christmas everyone and hope to see you at the moot!))

Stalkinghoof
Stalkinghoof, 85th level Tauren Hunter
Krinar Cloudcleaver, 85th level Tauren Warrior
Zerthis Waterwalker, 85th level Orc Shaman