Sreng & Fleet: Mostly AFK
Hey guys,

Not sure if this has been addressed to the lot of you or not. Good news is, we got the house! Dai signed the papers on Friday and we've been trying frantically to get all of our colossal mound of junk moved in. Smile

There's going to be a period of time when we're going to be AFK; that hazy grey area between moved-in and settled-in, before the computers are set up and the new cable internet service is online.

So I'll be watching you all from the shadows here on the forums. Go kill stuff for me!

-Srengers
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Eve and Tae said they needed a few pack mules and a sherpa to reach your new place, so we can understand why it might take a while to settle in. Wink
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Great news for you guys!

(Although I wonder about not setting your computers up first...Wink)
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
They wouldn't let me take them over there first, something about not having anything to do at their old place while we weren't actively moving stuff.

Now they are at the new house with no computers, and I would assume having nothing to do when not actively unpacking.

Luckily we now live in the most perfect spot, and you should all come over for the MOOT!