Sound MIA from Karazhan for the week ahead.
This morning I found out I'll regrettably be working on Tuesday until 8PM. And a few personal, family issues have come up which call on my presence being needed in Canada on both Saturday and Sunday. I'm sorry for the inconveniences and junk this may bring up. Sad
Hope everything is okay at home, Sound.

I am not sure about Tuesday, will know that afternoon, and will send word.
Merrina - Troll Huntress
Dannae - Troll Priestess
Aya'Tor - Orc Warlock
Zyndala - Blood Elf Mage
Zerrah - Forsaken Death Knight
Noooooo not the tree!!!!

I't no problem. please take care of anyhting needed.
I just "remembered" its our anniversary on tuesday(well, the wife reminded me) so if I log into WoW that night I will be divorced =P, but I will be ready to go for the weekend. Maybe we can do the start of kara on wednesday or thursday this week?
[Image: Eatmore.png]
i can do it later on in the week. I'll ask around and see if every one else can.
Slight change of plans. Possibly.

It turns out I may actually be around tomorrow.. but not Sunday. Or the different order.

Or, if my freakin' impossible Mother changes her mind again, I'll be around both days and not next weekend. Or not around at all like before, but around next weekend.

Ugh, I'm realizing this post helps absolutely none. I'll try and have a definitive idea by noon tomorrow.

Sorry, again.. =\
Sound Wrote:Slight change of plans. Possibly.

It turns out I may actually be around tomorrow.. but not Sunday. Or the different order.

Or, if my freakin' impossible Mother changes her mind again, I'll be around both days and not next weekend. Or not around at all like before, but around next weekend.

Ugh, I'm realizing this post helps absolutely none. I'll try and have a definitive idea by noon tomorrow.

Sorry, again.. =\

To quote a Mr. Rondald Weasley; "Mental, that one!?"

:crazy:
[Image: Eatmore.png]
Eatmore wins.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
anything involving Margaret Davis generally equals absofreakin'lutely mental.. if not, give her a second or two.

Her daughter included.

to the subject at hand, I'll be here today, not tomorrow.. Sorry for the tenth time about all the confusion and drama of this silly post.
Don't listen to a word I say. *deletes this topic*
We never do anyways... Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Karazhan open slots this week Kosath 5 2,814 01-20-2008, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Eruadan