Sort of absense
I'm sure as of late a lot of you have been noticing my lack of being online ever. I just haven't felt overwhelmingly motivated to play as of late. D: The prospected changes to the game really aren't that exciting and are currently discouraging me from even wanting to play Cataclysm at this point. I know, there's still a lot of time for them to change their minds and I probably will give Cat a chance in the end.

I also just sort of needed a break, I've been playing almost non stop since the game launched. Plsu my boyfriend and I decided to reactivate our EQ accounts so we could do some more things together. We originally met in WoW but due to my switching to horde from smelly alliance we haven't played together in months and we raelly missed doing so. He's also silly and won't play console games with me and won't get Steam/L4D.

My account isn't deactivated though, and I will pop in from time to time. I do still love you guys. If you miss me that bad you can find me on:
Everquest 2 - Lucan DLere server - Tibby, Evlon, Chrysalie
Steam (for glorious L4D/L4D2 action) - Soppon
*superhugs* Alty! Enjoy your break, but you better come back! I'm sure Cat will be great, probably, but you have to come back before then to help me liberate Gnomeregan. Smile

And tell Gooberhead to go Horde or go home! As a bonus, Gooberhead doesn't show up on the armory, so he can probably even use that name. <.<
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
Lol, I thought Noodle said *slobberhug*, GROSS! I was picturing something a dog would do. At any rate you will be missed. I am sorry you are upset that gnomes get there own city, but they really do deserve one. FOR THE GNOMES! Hope to see you soon.

Proud sponsor of PETG (People for Ethical Treatment of Gnomes)
[Image: 2295174RBdsr.png]
I only have slobberhugs for you, Nadi. Wink
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]