Sorry for raidy-grumpitudinosity
Hey all, I want to apologize for being Captain Grumpycat the last few weeks in raid.  Feral is badly broken right now, with an tight-window rotation that brutally punishes anything less than perfection (I’m super not close to perfection).  Smile

In addition, haste is such a terrible stat for kitty that Bloodlust does essentially nothing.  It does not give extra, faster DoT ticks, and our white damage is such a tiny component of overall dps that speeding up auto attacks is pointless.  That doesn’t really mean much except it’s not the funnest thing to see everyone else’s numbers shoot up for the duration while I basically stay at ground level.

So what that boils down to is working flat out to try to hit every single rotation window in a raid with tons of mechanics, and given that I am not a world-class 20-year-old player, that’s not gonna happen.  So I concentrate on trying to at least handle the mechanics while I watch my dps drop off a cliff and hope that the promised fixes coming in 7.3 will make a difference.

Anyway, here is a thing I made in a workshop a couple weeks ago that I am pretty proud of, so have a  look!  [ Issa stick, whee ]. You can also see my, ahem, [ batty ] little science comic I made a couple months back if you poke around a bit.

Heart

—Captain Grumpycat
SaveSave
SaveSave
Nganga Nyeusi
He is fast and is the danger.
What's a dazzling urbanite like you doing in a rustic setting like this?
Science comics! I love science comics!

And you should do an Anca comic. Anca loves those. Smile
I'm glad you're reaching out to us Nganga, and I'm sorry that your spec is so broken right now. I know how that feels and it's no fun. The way I've dealt with it is I don't have any healing or damage meters installed because I feel like it takes away from the fun of the game. I don't raid to be competitive with my guildmates, I just focus on doing my best each time and if I do that I know that I did my part. It's way more important that everyone's having fun, are supporting each other, and are feeling good about themselves than getting any server firsts for us. It's always been and always will be that way for us. As long as the bosses go down eventually it doesn't matter who did the most damage or healing, or stood in the fire and/or died, because we all have our bad days and good days, and strengths and weaknesses, but at the end of the night all that matters is that we won and got loot!
-Dentik
To be honest, you have seemed about the same as always Wink
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
(08-17-2017, 10:55 AM)jabadue Wrote: To be honest, you have seemed about the same as always Wink

Angel
SaveSave
Nganga Nyeusi
He is fast and is the danger.
What's a dazzling urbanite like you doing in a rustic setting like this?
You know what makes me cranky?

Raids without Ng.

You know what doesn't make me cranky?

Someone who is real about feelings when dealing with a class that's broken.

7.3 is coming - and SQUEEEEE the comic is awesome! So is the stick, but bats are cute. Too bad they stink.
Batrapha, Batnissi, Batolam, Batel, Batya, Batjireh, Batshammah, Batraah.

Yes, I AM batty.