Something new on the PTR
Mining veins and deposits no longer require multiple hits to receive all the ore. Players will receive around the same amount of ore, stone, and gems they would have received from multiple hits.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
No more sharing hits with your buddies to level up mining. A shame, but a time saver none the less.
No way!! This is great! I'm tired of finding a node mining it once or twice and having someone else come over and mine it from under me.

Very good news. :lol:
Actually, Eru, you should still be able to share it with someone you choose to. Simply don't auto loot. At least, that works for skinning. And since the vein is still there if tapped but not looted, the other person should be able to tap it too. Durkham and I leveled skinning together doing this long, long ago.
I was under the assumption that you need to tap and loot the node/skinnable beast in order to recieve a point...
Eruadan Wrote:I was under the assumption that you need to tap and loot the node/skinnable beast in order to recieve a point...
Nope, but I do agree with Cord that it's a great thing in that there is less opportunity for those stinkin' ore theives. <3