(Some day?) Night Madness! (Regular Event)
What better way to beat the (Some day?) blahs than coming home and tromping through Heroic instances or getting keyed for Karazhan? .. don't answer that, it was rhetorical. No, I mean it. Don't answer.

On some day, at some time (might change depending on consensus), I'd like to organize groups to head out to do:

a) Heroic instances
b) Instances to get reputation with Heroic factions (see below)
c) Running the instances to get folks keyed for Karazhan (particularily Black Morass, as it's the hardest one to get a group for)

Logros is getting tired of not finding anyone at all to do these places with (not a single Heroic trip yet!), so hopefully by setting a regular time and organizing some progression towards them for those that can't go yet, we'll get more Tribemates interested and able to go.

Karazhan Key Information: http://www.wowwiki.com/The_Master%27s_Key/In-Depth

Heroic Mode Instance Information: http://www.wowwiki.com/Heroic

If you're interested, we'll be meeting in the central room of Shattrath (same place as Sound's wednesday groups). Please holler at Logros ingame, or just reply here. I'm particularily interested in what time(s) work best for the Tribe in general.

( Edited due to scheduling conflit.. doh!)
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
I believe Monday night is going to be used for Kosath's instance runs into Azeroth content, there might be a schedualing conflict with that event.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
*nods in agreement with Cloud* Kosath is actually beginning an annual event on Mondays:
Kosath Wrote:-Mondays in Azeroth-

The enemies of the Tribe have begun to grow comfortable after too long of a reprieve. The Hakkari stir in their jungles. The Silithid gather beneath the sands. The Black Dragonflight feels confident in its hold over Blackrock Spire. The Scourge plot new schemes in the absence of Lordaeron's defenders.

It is time we reminded them that a watchful sentinel still remains.

((After the fun time many of us had in Zul'Gurub killing Jin'do and others, it was suggested that we expand on this day a bit. Therefore I am announcing Mondays in Azeroth.

Starting at 5:30 on mondays, we will gather in the old world and tackle ZG, AQ20, or a 40-man depending on how many people show up. These events will be open to any Tribemate over 60th and will be a fun time for RPing and exploration. There are still many places we have not seen or would like to see more of (ie. ZG faction and enchants), so we shall do it as a Tribe. I hope to see you all there.))

So there might be some conflicts in regards to your scheduling.. And a few torn people deciding where to go/what to do.. But the more stuff to do maybe the merrier, eh?

I like this idea, though. If you'd be up to possibly moving it a bit later into the week and make it & Wednesday Night Quest Assistance a combo, I'd love to give it a try. : )
Drat, hadn't noticed that. I don't really want to merge with Wednesdays, as that seems like a really good way for lower-level Outlands questing. This is geared towards end-game stuff, and I'd rather have Tribemates (including myself!) helping out our lower levels at some point too.

And I'd love to stomp through AQ, MC, etc Wink

I can't make Tuesdays/Thursdays.. Fridays is Onyxia stuff.. Sundays maybe?
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
I havn't run an instance, any instance, in over a week. I can never get the groups for them, so I'd love something like this. Unfortonitly I would pretty much be a no show this week due to working every weeknight, covering slack for a vacationing manager.
Efluvious, Sound and myself are often on late nights looking for people to drag to heroic instances. Sometimes we can even be talked into non heroic to help with peoples reputation. So keep an eye out for us late on the weeknights for this kind of adventure. (we are always wanting some darn hybrid healer class, but they are hard to find at that hour..specially ones who are keyed)
Damoxian Wrote:Efluvious, Sound and myself are often on late nights looking for people to drag to heroic instances. Sometimes we can even be talked into non heroic to help with peoples reputation. So keep an eye out for us late on the weeknights for this kind of adventure. (we are always wanting some darn hybrid healer class, but they are hard to find at that hour..specially ones who are keyed)
Why must everything interesting happen after I am sleeping? *grumps*
Why not make a post listing our characters and what keys they have? That way, we can refer to it and ask people if they are willing to go to the dungeon that applies. Vardoth, for instance, has all of the dungeon keys, and would like to do a Heroic Instance (HINT, HINT).