Sofeea's Application
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

My name is Sofeea 'Icecall' Kintaro. I have no current titles within the horde or otherwise at this time.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

During my service before my death I was schooled in the use of the Arcane arts in the city of Dalaran. I like my masters before me, concetrated on the use of Ice magic. I never fully completed my training, but the skills I possess are not to be underestimated.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

As I have writen above, my name is Sofeea Kintaro, known by my friends as 'Icecall' during my training in the Violet Citadel in Dalaran. I was a skilled student, credited by my masters as the future of Lordaeron's Mages. However that future was cut down shortly after the second war when the Mage Kel'Thuzad left the Violet Citadel. The Archmage Antonidas, under the command of King Terenas Menethil II, captured and executed a number of Kel'Thuzad's students and thier followers.

I was such a follower.. my home was burned, my family killed and I myself was assassinated shortly after by hired assassins. I have now arisen as one of the Forsaken.. and have vowed eternal war on all of the remaining humans for the crimes they have commited against me.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I currently have taken up no professions at this time, I have been focusing on building my skills to a managable level. So that I may better serve the Dark Lady.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Since I have only been recently risen from the grave, I have yet to join any Clans, Tribes or Guilds.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

((I cant think of a IC reason for this so im going to write what I know. The Ironsong Tribe has a reputation within the Caelestis Templares, which is the Order my paladin currently resides in. A number of us in the Caelestis, have already or are planning on making horde characters to join heavy RP guilds. Since the Ironsong Tribe has the highest rep with not only the Caelestis Templares but also the Horde itself, I was immedeatly intrested in joining.))

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I cannot remember much about my trails in life, but my assassination, and my fight against those who wished me dead was something that I have a hard time forgetting. The paid assassins attacked me with wieght of numbers.. and from what I remember I managed to defeat many of them before one of them managed to almost sever my leg with thier blade. It was that strike which made me drop my guard and left me open to the killing blow.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My goal is to see the last remenants of the Dalaran Magocracy to be ground into the dust.. I will not rest until I have not only slain many of the Dalaran Magocracy in thier strongholds but also the deaths of the Archmages that have walled themselves up within the great city of Stormwind.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

((Another OOC reason here... I love the community, having players like those in the Ironsong Tribe and the Caelestis Templares really makes the my travels in Azeroth so much more fun than I thought possible.))

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

((I agree completly to all the rules stated in the Code of Conduct, not only to those of the Ironsong Tribe itself, but also to that of these forums.))
((Thank for posting! I suggest brainstorming with some of our Forsaken folks if you are looking for RP reasons to get involved with the Ironsong. Rawne, Eveline and Dispaya are all Tribe leaders who are Forsaken. Dispaya is a Mage trained in part by a former Dalaran and your hatred for the Alliance might endear you to our Rawne as well. Perhaps he even knows something of the band of assassins hired to take you you!

Of course, many of our Tribemates have colorful stories and backgrounds that you could take inspiration from or interact with such that your character might end up among us; we're a pretty free-wheeling bunch as long as folks stay in sight of Thrall's rules for the Horde (or cover up breaches of it well!). Our Moot is Thursday at 6pm, though we lately have been choosing locations at the last minute. Just ask an Ironsong as the time approaches, if you'll be around.))

Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
((Should be.. thats about 11am where I am so its not such a big deal.. however, I happen to have a Caelestis Templar meeting same day 2 hours after that at 8pm.. what fun Smile ))
I'm sure you and ebberk would have some fun conversations dealing with Dalaran...yes..fun conversations.
Ebberk does not know the meaning of the word fun! *grins and shrugs* Eh, but I am a neither forsaken nor mage, so maybe that is his idea of fun.
Merrina - Troll Huntress
Dannae - Troll Priestess
Aya'Tor - Orc Warlock
Zyndala - Blood Elf Mage
Zerrah - Forsaken Death Knight