So what's it going to take...
...for me to get into a group doing this place?
Well, to be blunt, you don't have the gear for it. ZA is routinely kicking the arse of the most experienced and well-geared raiders we can muster - this raid is very much after Kara progression wise, and it's a BIG step up. Anyone in less than full-Kara gear makes it that much harder for the raid to be a success, and I speak from experience there, having brought Dromand as a clutch healer when one group couldn't find anyone else to heal. Having me with my gear there instead of a fully-epic healer made it harder for everyone. Personally, I wouldn't even bring Dromand to tank unless a raid was desperate, and he can MT the entirety of Kara, and has tanked VR and Phase1 Al'ar as well. That's how hard ZA is.

And really, posts like this come across as complaining about being somehow denied access to the raids. I'm assuming that's not your intent, but it's really how it comes across.
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
As for right now, Lupus, patience may be your best friend. :)