Smoking Heart of the Mountain
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=18465

Recently while exploring Blackrock Depths I came upon this recipie. As I won the roll for them this Formula is currently in my possesion. I will be spondering a contest of merit soon and wish to know those who would like to participate.
Currently ((And this will most likely change do to participants and such)) Each contestant will be outfited with a group, this group will be the Enchanter who wants the recipie, and four other people. Your objective will be to enter the Depths with your group and fight and kill as much as you possibly can, all that drops the Enchanter will dissenchant. After the Enchanter is in possesion of their Three Small Glimmering Shards, 1 Essence of Fire, and 1 Blood of the Mountain they are to report this to me. Whichever group can get all the mats first wins their Enchanter the prize. Note: You will either be able to bring ONE of the mats required along with you ((A.K.A. 1 Shard, or 1 Essence.)) or I may be generous and buy all the enchanters a Blood of the Mountain before entering the instance. This will be a test to see who is the most determined to win the prize. Trading items is allowed. ((As in one group gets two Essence of Fire, yet only 1 Shard, another group has 6 Shards but no Essence, trading in this case is allowed. Also as a Group consisting of lets say Tae, Eve, Nevlag, Kosath and an Enchanter would be terribly overpowered I will do a quick review to make sure no group has THAT big of an advantage over the others, I want this to be a fair fight after all. Once a group has been proclaimed winner I will join their group and assist them in reaching the Black Forge, where at I shall present them with the Formula and they can make the Trinket with the Gathered materials. If a stalemate occurs then the winning groups will all exit the instance, then after reseting it they shall all enter and fight their way to the Forge, whoever reaches it first wins in that case. I ask for the names of all the enchanters who would like this recipie, and all those who would be willing to go as security and assistance. I sadly must remain impartial until the end ((I will be waiting outside the Instance on top of the wheel until a winner is declared)) but others may help out. ((If There are more enchanters then groups to support them I will check with some old friends about recruits and add them into the ranks.)) May the best man win! ((Also if there is only one enchanter who can use this then I will personally buy all the mats, and help form the group to the Forge so you can make your Trinket.))

-Noram
"Is it any wonder, under such a burden, they seemed mad? We all have found ourselves railing against them and later consoling them. Theirs was a burden we each bore but a fraction. They shouldered it, and in the end, it crushed them."
Great trinket for anyone for the resists, and especially for a feral Druid who happens to be an enchanter. Possibly a warrior as well.

Good luck!
Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
I'm an enchanter! Count me in!