Sliversiver
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Sliversiver is the name but please call me Siver

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

It took me many years to find a path to follow enjoying the spells of the mage but not the long hours of studying required. I soon learned that I yearned for the companionship of minion. After seeing a Warlock that was traveling through our town. So I took up the long journey of becoming a warlock.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Some of the details are foggy but I am slowly putting the pieces together. When I was young I lived in a village with my mother, brother, and a few close relatives. My father perished before just before my birth into the world. I remember many fond days learning from my mothers close friend Knat. She taught me the ways of herbalims spending days walking through the forest looking for rare herbs and the delicate hand that was required to harvest them. But my childhood was cut short my village attacked! Fires, screams, death all around, and then it went dark. I awoke in a dark and cold place with the smell of death hanging in the air. I ventured forth and saw that I really was not alone. Most of my village was there although my brother and mother still remain lost to me. My mother had told me as a child if I was ever lost and needed guidance to seek out Knat she would be able to help me. So I have been wandering this land working on my skills and trying to fill the voids in my life and my memory.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am a tailor, herbalist, and learning my way in first aid.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I have been on my own wandering and learning.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I was wandering around in the forest one day gathering herbs to sell and just as I bent down to cut the tiny blooms I bumped heads with my long lost mentor Knat. She spent some time with me explaining what had happened to help ease some of my confusion. She explained to me of the home she has found with Ironsong and that had lead me to seek out the tribe and see if this may be the place I can finally call home.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Greatest trail well that is hard as there are still spots that are blank for me. I know as a child it was always being compared to my brother. He was a mages dream apprentice he had such talent and drive to work that excelled quickly, while I could not manage to settle on a path. After my rising it has been learning when to ask for help. I had felt such rage and confusion that the thought of help from someone else irked me to no end. I still struggle at times with asking for help but its a battle I feel I am winning.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I wish to see the scourge meet their end but for that revenge is a dish best served cold. I wish to find reason to my being here and yearn to make a difference.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

My adventures in Azeroth have allowed me to see places and things I did not have a chance to before.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yes I agree.
My dear,

how you have grown, it would be a pleasure and an honour to keep an eye on you, until you find your family.

Until then I hope you will join my new family.