Slashorn Thunderhoof
I am Slashorn Thunderhoof. I am a young tauren hunter from the plains of Mulgore. I am not in a tribe of my own. I have heard of the Ironsong Tribe from songs and tales from many people. Now, I Slashorn Thunderhoof, feel that I am worthy to join the Ironsong Tribe! I may be young but I will gladly use my skills to help in anyway possible! I will always remain loyal if i am admitted into the tribe. The Earthmother has guided me to this tribe so that I may learn about the world. I am without a tribe and need someone to learn from. How can I join the great hunt with no experience? With the help of your tribe, I hope to become an experienced hunter! I am but a lost soul without a tribe.
I come from bloodhoof village... I started to learn the art of the hunt when i was a very young tauren. The to things i hold most dear to me is the hunt and the Earthmother. When i grew older i went out on my own. I have Slaughtered the people that would try to defile Mulgore and its beauty! I have clensed the land the best i can. I fear it is not enough though, with the help of the Ironsong I can have help in doing what is right! I thank you all at Ironsong for waht you have done for the land so far, and i hope to join your ranks soon.