Skrap
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

I’m Skrap! That’s Skarpia Gyrosprocket in full, but well, that’s just no fun to say; which is why I go by Skrap. It goes well with such things as “Goblin Engineer Skrap, Demolitionist Extraordinaire!â€
~Lurie stirs restlessly in his coma~

(( Seriously though, Skrap!!! ~hugs~ Almost thought you'd disappeared again! Truly happy to see you asking to be part of Ironsong (and I loved your application). You have my back at the very least, and I hope that counts for something.

You'll have to ask the tribe IC about Lurie's current condition, but aside from that, I hope we get you in ASAP!!!

~cheers for Skrap!~ ))
Greetings, Skrap. I remember meeting you briefly, with Lurie at a moot we held in the Cleft of Shadows. Hope to see you at a moot again, soon. Our moot this week will be held in Brille, I believe in the graveyard. As you may remember, moots are on Thursdays, 6 pm, Orgrimmar (Silverhand) time.
(( I remember speaking to Skrap briefly during the harvest festival. She's nice! I fully support he joining the Tribe, and I'm excited to see her application! Such a fun character! ))