Site account name =/= Character name?
I personally prefer for everyone's account name on the site to match their main character's name.
If your account name does <b>not</b> match, and you wouldn't mind getting it switched to be your character's name, please post a reply here.
No matter to me....tehi = Nicorah
Fine by me if you change it...

Krelldor = Krell
Does it need to match our main? I joined as Acha, but since I transferred Qaza I play her much more often.
Acha Wrote:Does it need to match our main? I joined as Acha, but since I transferred Qaza I play her much more often.

((We try hard not to enforce an idea of there being a set "Main" for our Tribemates. While many do have one character they like best, there are also those that enjoy the variety of several alts, and many more whose preference has changed with time.

Acha has become well-known and well-loved in her time with us! Eve is working to get to know Qaza closely also. It's up to you which you use as your Forum name. I know it was a big step to get Qaza transferred over here.

Just making sure that you only change your name for the right reasons, if you so desire.

Smile ))
That's a good point, Eveline. I'll stick with Acha.
Excellent! tehi -> Nicorah and Krelldor -> Krell.
gah! I guess you caught me. Stormcrow -> Rawne Sad
-Dentik
Mwa ha. Stormcrow -> Rawne indeed!
Feel free to change mine over to Moorenn.
The mighty cannot stop me, nor the wise make plans against me.
Konnidor -> Moorenn!
I guess go ahead and change mine over to Kolem, that is what everyone really knows me for now anyways,,, and I'm not really planning on playing Makimo till the expansion hits anyway...
Makimo -> Kolem *nod*
Kretol Wrote:I personally prefer for everyone's account name on the site to match their main character's name.
If your account name does <b>not</b> match, and you wouldn't mind getting it switched to be your character's name, please post a reply here.

What about from Thunderhorns to, needs to get back on WoW!?!
What's that, Thunderhorns?

Even if I cannot tell what you mean, it's still so wonderful to see you! The Tribe has grown, but many of your original Tribemates are still here and miss you dearly. I hope that everything is going well for you!

I know that you will return to us one day, and we'll adventure together again.

((Continue to have a wonderful time in England! *big hugs* Tell us how it is going so far! ))