Since you asked
People seem to think I haven't been on lately. This rumors are unfounded, and I was just moving over the weekend and got internet last night.

Here is a pic of my lovely setup. The game room is being setup for the downstairs. Places for wargaming, tabletop gaming, comp gaming, etc. You can see Anathamon's comp next to mine.
You have *my* mount on your desktop.. this.. this will certainly not do.

I offer you an alternative to avoid any continued delusions: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1174330218-1174140456173.b.jpg">http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/117433 ... 6173.b.jpg</a><!-- m -->

:biggrin:
Anathamon's setup is everything on the left table :p What a nerd. Hey ... did I leave that can of soda? I thought I finished that before work...

We need a Mizarcam!!! So we can watch him play pc and watch horribly annoying tv game shows!
But if you are doing all that gaming...when will you have time to unpack all the boxes?
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I was going to say 'Wait, you were gone?" but that would be mean, and i'm not that sort of person at all. Honest.
I see a headset. Demands are that it be setup.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Good eye Tet! And with a big fat mic attached.
Hey.. you changed the picture.. and hid the microphone.

*eyes*
I see what you did thar.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Stop cheating and changing the picture. I saw microphone...get some vent noob!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
It is my expensive new headset. Which was lent out, broken and then not returned. I am not pleased. Still. Sad
Did you think we wouldn't notice....again?
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby