Siarysa
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
I am Siarysa. I do not believe I have earned any titles. Though they did say I have fought well at the Wrath Gate.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
*chuckles* My race does not begin upon Azeroth. Though, many may disagree. My form though is a Blood Elf, I am a Netherdrake that has chosen to understand what the Scourge has advanced to through the death magics they command. To put it simply, I have chosen the path of the Death Knight.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I do not know where my mother is. But I was born within Netherstorm. Raised among my people. But the Blue Dragonflight wished to steal the eggs of my clutch. A lone adventurer found my egg and brought me to the Wyrmrest Temple within Northrend. There, I was cared for by the Queen Alexstrasza and her consort. When I was old enough, I chose my path and learned how to maintain an elven form. I trained for a short time and returned to the Outland and my home of Netherstorm. Now I am part of the Wyrmrest Accord and doing what I can to battle the Scourge and aid the Horde. In truth, I find the Horde quite honorable. And in such my only wish was to aid them in their endeavors. Though I am well versed in battle, I choose to seek wisdom first, and if that path does not yield the results required, then I will take to the sword.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I do enjoy creating the armor and weapons the champions of the Horde use to find victory on the battlefield. I do know how to create bandages and to some minor extent cook. But not to a great deal.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Hmm...I did fight with the Unsung, but their warriors seemed to have moved on. As I have decided to do.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
The name of the Ironsong has been spoken within the walls of the Wyrmrest Temple. I personally have not had any interaction with them. But I have heard of their honor.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
*thinks a moment* The greatest trial I have faced. It was nearly a year ago. I was tasked with attacking a Forge Camp in my home. My kind bear no love for the demons of the Burning Legion. But I faced a Shivarra, one of the Wrath Priestesses. She was near defeated by the explosion of one of the Fel-Reavers. One explosion that I caused. When I looked upon her, her eyes did not show the malice or hatred for what I had done. And as unusual as this will sound, she begged for mercy. To end her life...or to spare it and forgive her. This was the greatest trial that was placed before me. A moral decision. I could not bring myself to draw my sword upon her. She was beaten. So I allowed her to live. To this day I do not know if I should have or not. But it was the only thing I could do. The right thing I could do.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
To find my mother. Dead or alive. And honor her in either respect. But aside from that. To do only what I can for those of the Horde. To share the wisdom of my kind.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I suppose I enjoy learning more of the history of the races of Azeroth. To understand what drives them. There are several lands I enjoy walking through. I do not believe I have mantained many friendships as many have moved on. But I do enjoy the companionship of others to tell me of their tales of adventures.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Yes, and I do so agree.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: I wish to bring this to the forefront. I understand what you ask about going to these "moots" as you call them and grouping with members to attempt to gain a sponsor. But I have a bit of an issue. Currently my characters, a Level 80 Death Knight and Hunter, are on another server. Please forgive my bluntness when I say that I will not transfer them only to be denied and find myself out $50 dollars. And I will not level another character. In truth, leveling two characters to 80 was bad enough. I don't think I can handle a third. I know that the rules are there for a reason. And I respect your rules. But this is something I have to stick to my guns on. Please let me know if there is another alternative or if something can be worked out. Thank you for your time.
Thanks for applying.

My initial thoughts, out of character....

It's fairly unorthodox for us to have anyone apply with a character of a nonconventional race. The Nether Drake idea is interesting. Most of us who leveled through Burning Crusade are on good terms with the Netherwing and the Wyrmrest Accord, so that shouldn't be a huge problem. My own character might be a notable exception, given the Netherwing's origins among the black flight, but that's not a deal breaker by any means.

The Moot doesn't need to be a critical issue either. We can extend an invite to a low-level version of this character if you're hesitant to transfer. Should you decide to make a commitment, and we decide to keep you, we can invite your proper character when you make it to Grunt, or full-fledged member.

My only concern is for your origins. It's fairly unusual to see someone want to transfer both of their top-level characters off their realm. What would make you want to leave behind your friends and comrades there? I don't want to speculate or cast aspersions, but it's my job to be skeptical... was there some kind of falling-out? Why Silver Hand, and why Ironsong?
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
I regret that I am withdrawing my application. Spending the better part of two days searching for a guild, and the extreme uncertainty...and my wish to not have a lower level character, I have found a small RP guild on the Wrymrest Accord server. I apologize for this and apologize for taking up your time.

Good travels.
Siarysa