Shobo and Quelosia.
((I am actually answering this for my friend and I, just to make it easier for us both, the first one is hers.))

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
- My name is Quelosia Shadowstar, I have no standings with the military but I have fought alongside the Horde before.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
- I am a priestess of The Holy Light.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
- My name is Quelosia Shadowstar, I am a priestess of The Holy Light, driven forward by my need for vengeance. When I was younger my brother was corrupted by Arthas, he tricked my family and slaughtered them, now I am one-hundred and thirteen years, a young adult, traveling the lands seeking revenge.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
- My proffesion is in Tailoring and Enchanting, on my spare time I fish and cook my catch.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
- I was recently a member of "The Somberhodlt", however it was abandoned by our leader.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions
you have had with members of Ironsong.
- I wish to join your tribe, in hopes that one day we will come face to face with Arthas and I will be able to revenge my family.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
- In my early beginnings of priesthood, my brother was corrupted by Arthas and betrayed my parents, killing them when they believed he was helping them escape Arthas's wrath.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
- I have two desires before I can be truly happy with myself. I will see my brother's corruption put to an end by The Holy Light, and will help to cure my race's magical addiction.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
- I do not enjoy much of my travels, my soul intent is to get vengeance, not to enjoy the extras of my journeys.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
- Yes.

((Now for Shobo, my character.))

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
- My name is Shobo, friends call me Shobo Winterhoof due to my exceptional abilities in Alchemy. I have no standings with the Military.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
- I am a warrior, however my bonds with nature grants me it's strength and knowledge when need be.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
- My name is Shobo, my only mother is The Earthmother. I spend my days traveling the lands alone, sometimes with a friend if lucky. I lived my younger years alone after my parents were killed by an assassin of the Alliance, his name I know not, his face.. I will never forget.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
- I am skilled in the arts of Herbalism and Alchemy, they consume much of my spare time.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
- I have been apart of no tribes or groups although, people relate me to the Winterhoof tribe.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
- I wish to join the tribe as I have never been part of a family or even a tribe. Hopefully this tribe will give me the oppurtunity to face the Alliance and confront the killer of my family.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
- The hardest challenge I have faced is the difficulty of growing as a child without a family for protection or support.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
- My current goal is to find the man responsible for killing my family, I find myself wishing to be part of a tribe, my travels have been alone for too long.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
- I enjoy the friends that I have come to love and protect, and the fact that The Earthmother has taken me as her own.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
- Yes.
Greetings Applicants,

Seems we are having a run on group applications of late, how refreshing. Anyhow my name is Warlock Dergash and I serve the Tribe as the Minister of Culture and Recruitment. We hold our weekly Tribal gatherings called Moots every Thursday at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time at a random location. This weeks moot will be held in Sepulcher in Silverpine Forest, please plan on attending and introducing yourself to the Tribe.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Both granted peonship 09/11/2008
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)