Sheowachi
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

[Taurahe] I am Sheowachi Mistrunner, daughter of Aska and Naal Mistrunner of Thunderbluff.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

[Taurahe] I am currently undergoing training as a druid.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

[Taurahe] I used to live in Camp Mojache, where I was born. When my people began the pilgrimage to Mulgore I was but a child. Only recently have I reached the age for the Rites of the Earthmother. However helping my mother and father set up a home in thunderbluff left me with no time to learn orcish. My mother and father believe this tribe can help me.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

[Taurahe] I have always enjoyed herbalism. And I have heard disenchanting of items I cannot use would benefit my money pouch.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

[Taurahe] I have been part of no tribes or guilds. I have always lived with my familly the Mistrunners.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

[Taurahe] I seek a tribe to teach me the orcish words, and getting to know others outside of my species. I know I will be tasked by many people within the cities to prove myself and I may need help doing these tasks from time to time.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

[Taurahe] My greatest trial was leaving my familly for the first time and traveling to Orgrimmar alone through the barrens to find a member of the Ironsong Tribe.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

[Taurahe] I seek to help others and offer healing when needed.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

[Taurahe] I enjoy meeting new people though I am unable to understand the words of orcish yet, I read body and voic language.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

[Taurahe] Yes I have read them and agree to them
((OOC: Since I can't read the Tauren language, I am unable to reply to this. However, I am curious to know what brought Ironsong to your attention. Please elaborate on that, Thanks.))
[Taurahe] My mother and father who run Aska's Kitchen in Thunderbluff told me of all the tribes, Ironsong would be the best to help me grow.

((And OOC, I had left the server for a good while, but returned now because all my char slots on my other realm were used up. I have divided my schedule up for 4 days worth of alliance chars on my home realm, and 3 days of horde (there or here). I learned of this guild long ago when I was alliance side on this server. But I am tired of alliance quests, so playing horde to get to know the horde community even in expansion))
I withdraw my application. I am going to remain on my home server. Sorry.