Shadowcloth for Efluvia
Efluvia is starting on the Frozen Shadoweave set and is in need of all the shadowcloth she can get her hands on as quickly as possible.

I've contacted a large number of people in the Tribe already and am grateful for the outpouring of help. Several have offered the services of lower level characters if they can get summoned to the Altar of Shadows - any help from the Tribe's warlocks with this would be appreciated as well.

I have a total of 26 pieces needed and have 5 already with 4 more pending. Then we have cooldowns to wait on. I will provide all the materials, all I need are bodies and skills in the meanwhile.

Get to it, worms!

~Flu
Billi can do the transmutes, but he does need the help of a warlock.
Hm...since I can't summon or make the cloth, so I guess I'll get on the mats wagon. Lil' bank alt has 2 Primal Waters, and 8 Primal Shadows if you need them.
This is MADNESS!
THIS IS CAKETOWN!
Just finished off the shoulder. After today I think I will all the materials for the boots as well.

Any donations of netherweave, primal water or fire, or netherweb silk would be most appreciated as well.

Thanks for the first piece everyone!
I do not have materials, but my cooldown is up if you need it and generally is up and unused all the time these days... I thought mote farming could not be any more tedious, and then I tried it with 6000 latency and changed my mind. :X Send the stuff over if you have it; I'll know what it's for. =)
Ooh. Thank you. I've sent you the mats, Narnar.
Raj's still got her cooldown up, just doesn't have any mats lately.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
I sent joo da mats in the mail two weeks ago. :O
I have a warlock with a full bag of shards to do summons if you need, he is only level 20 though if that is a problem.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Cloudjumper Wrote:I have a warlock with a full bag of shards to do summons if you need, he is only level 20 though if that is a problem.

Thank you for the offer though the problem is actually the level of the area itself. Its in outlands in Shadowmoon Valley, so your warlock would get chewed to bits trying to even get there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shadowcloth Transmutes 5 3,712 05-20-2008, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Guest