"Shadow Man" Jinsabi
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Most be callin’ me da shadow mon, dis only be because I be a hexxer. But da ones dat be knowin’ who I be just be callin’ me da Jinsabi.
2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
I be troll mon, a troll hexxer. Sum people be callin’ it a warlock. But I an’t no demon-lover.
3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Well, I be from da Zandalari. But as ya be knowin’ as well… dey not much of a standin’ tribe anymore. So I be joinin’ da horde. I be keepin’ mah hexxer title when I be changin’ as it be what I knowin’ how ta do. Der not much special ‘bout what I do.
4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I be knowin’ mah way ‘round a flower mon. I can be tellin’ da undead tings about sum of dem dat dey not even’ be knowin. I be tryin’ ta take up cookin’ and a bit of da fishin’ sumtime. But I be spendin’ most mah time be lookin’ up da old relics of da past cultures. Never be knowin’ what ya be findin’ der mon.
5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I be Zandalari, dat about it.
6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I just be a troll lookin’ fer a place ta call me own. From what I be hearin’… dis tribe may be offerin’ what I be lookin’ for. Meybeh I can be helpin’ dem as much as dey be helpin’ me now.
7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Ehe, dat be havin’ ta go up against da other great troll tribes. Still we not da same tribe but is not be right killin’ a brotha like dat sumtime….
8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
Mah goals… I suppose be tryin’ ta work wit da good people and be growin’ smarta in da world. I be findin’ da past be sumtin’ interestin’ ta learn about. Meybeh I can be teachin’ people bout it.
9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I be likin’ findin’ da shiny tings.
10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Ya mon, I be doin’ dat now.
<Krell spits on the ground after reading the note, and begins to add a few comments to the bottom>

Saw you in Orgrimmar today wearing the colors of the guild called "Finesse". You seem to have left out youre current affiliation when you wrote to us. Why?
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
"What ya be seein' der mon be temporary. Just be a place ta be movin' around da world."

((That guild membership is where I was holding my alts for the time being. The guild I do not take ICly or in any manner as it is not an RPing guild and much of the members don't. It's not that I joined them pending this, I've actually been in there the whole time. I just plan on switching Jinsabi out if the option presents itself.))