Sevika
Hello there my names Sevika im a female orc DK. I grow up with no friends and my mom passed away when i was but of age 7. Im not like most orcs im country............yyyyyyyeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaawwwwwwww. Raise myself and been a lonewolf all my life. But times have changed and its getting rough out there......looks like its time to join a pack if youd have me. Smile
A little more information about yourself would be helpful. ( for examples look at apps of other prospective peons and those of current members. Rakkas is a current prospective that has an excellent app)
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
I'm sorry, but I do not take this application seriously.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
((If I had known this is what you had put when you told you put your background I'd have spoken to you about it then. The application is how we meet your character, you don't really need to fill the ap in detail; but we need you to give us as much information as possible. This application tells us nothing. Our application process is simple, you just need to put a little more effort into it.))
im not sure what u guys mean so nvm sorry for the inconvince
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.ironsongtribe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=980">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=980</a><!-- l -->

Also, there are other wonderful stickies too.