Serpentshrine Raiding Group
Hi Ironsong!

Bloodbound is organizing a new, guild-independent raiding group to take on Serpentshrine Cavern. We'll be using Void Reaver for practice, but ultimately intend to raid SSC. I say guild-independent because, while we're organizing it, we aren't giving special privileges to Bloodbound raiders over out-of-guild raiders. (Well, aside from signing our Karazhan raid up, first) Wink

We're hoping to keep the majority of members "in the family" of Ironsong, Harsh Winter, Bloodbound and friends we're all familiar with. I know IST does weekend raids of Gruul and are moving on Mag, so I hope this isn't stepping on the toes of any current raiding plans.

I know there are a lot of skilled players in the tribe that might be interested in coming with us. We raid on weeknights, and this raid will take place Mondays at 7PM server time.

Some things to keep in mind:
- This is a "tier 5" raiding group, so some level of gear is expected of anyone signing up (we aren't expecting full T4, but we can't take folks in lvl 65 greens Sad )
- Raid members are guaranteed their spots every week, but are expected to show up every week (within reason!)
- We'll do our best to take everyone who signs up, but due to the difficult encounters, we will have to make choices to keep the class balance appropriate (can't go raiding with 20 rogues and 5 warriors...though maybe with enough battlemaster enchants...hm...) Smile

For more information, guidelines, and sign up, please see: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://bloodbound.leafnode.net/raiding.php?raid=End+Game&leader=Bloodfeaster">http://bloodbound.leafnode.net/raiding. ... oodfeaster</a><!-- m -->

I'll be monitoring this thread, too, for questions and comments. Thanks guys!
/flop

7 pm server time is almost past my bed time! Darned west coasters!

Good luck guys!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Darned east coasters! Hurry up and move out west. Wish I could make it earlier, but its such a Catch-22. Go earlier and west coasters can't make it home from work in time. Go later and east coasters can't stay up. Smile
I'd be interested in giving it a shot, but I can't promise every monday, as I work some of those at my part time job.
Lupus Wrote:I'd be interested in giving it a shot, but I can't promise every monday, as I work some of those at my part time job.

Well I can definitely keep you on watch as an alternate and keep you informed of what we're doing. But for permanent raid members we need folks who can make it consistently. I'm sure there'll be room most of the time...out of 25 people some folks have to be missing any given day.
Hot. I've had a bit of SSC experience with <Eternity> when they were still assembled. Confusedhock:

Vanea - 70th mage, deep arcane.

Signing up now.
Vanea Wrote:Hot. I've had a bit of SSC experience with <Eternity> when they were still assembled. Confusedhock:

Vanea - 70th mage, deep arcane.

Signing up now.

Better watch out, He thinks he's a tank at times =P.

And I sign myself up as well. I'm very tanky specced an I also have a well geared holy pally but I would much prefer to bring the druid.
[Image: Eatmore.png]
Eatmore Wrote:Better watch out, He thinks he's a tank at times =P.

And I sign myself up as well. I'm very tanky specced an I also have a well geared holy pally but I would much prefer to bring the druid.

Once I accidentally grabbed the red beam in Netherspite. That convinced me out of my dreams of cloth tanking, though watching my health yo-yo from 30k to 10 for a few seconds before being stomped was fun. Smile

Thanks to everyone who has signed up, so far. I'll try to get back to all of you ASAP! A good tank is as important as a good healer, Eatmore, so I don't think there'll be a problem with you bringing your druid. Plus feral druids are great for being able to swap between heavy DPS and good tanking, depending on the occasion.
This is something I would love to give a try, would have a healy shaman (well he is elemental now but usually go back for big stuff) and a tankadin to choose from, both pretty well off.
I would love to throw my name into the hat for this. I can bring either Krell, currently MM specced Hunter, or Shantow...the BOOOOOMkin Druid.

Would really love to bring the Druid, but will bring whoever rounds out the raid best.

Also, is signing up here fine, or would you prefer me to pop over to your site?
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
I would love to sign up for this....Warrior at yer service...Prot Spec.....Smile

Abbru
Unfortunately for the next 2'ish months I have class Monday nights until 7:30'ish and won't be home and able to raid until 7:40'ish on those days, however if you at all lose a healer while the raid is busy going and need a replacement (resto dr00d at present), feel free to poke me if I'm around - I'd love to go and am typically always on Sound (the druid) or my warlock alt, Vythika.
Jaba heal good.

-Jaba

((Signed up on your forums.))
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
Krell Wrote:Also, is signing up here fine, or would you prefer me to pop over to your site?

Here is fine. The signup site is convenient for me, but I do check the forums regularly enough to keep track of who's interested. Signing up on the site, to me, means "Yes I absolutely want to come" while some forum posts are "Well I kind of want to come but I'm not sure yet."

But you made it pretty clear that you want to! So you're good Smile
Sound Wrote:Unfortunately for the next 2'ish months I have class Monday nights until 7:30'ish and won't be home and able to raid until 7:40'ish on those days, however if you at all lose a healer while the raid is busy going and need a replacement (resto dr00d at present), feel free to poke me if I'm around - I'd love to go and am typically always on Sound (the druid) or my warlock alt, Vythika.

We'll miss you Sound Sad But I'll definitely keep you on watch in case we're missing healers. With 25 people, someone's bound to be gone any given week, so you'll probably be able to come often enough! I try to give plenty of notice when there's space available (when people give me notice, that is!)