Senthris Darkstrider *Redeux*...Now with more Darkstridernes
((I hope some of you at least remember the name, I have been out of game for quite some time as I ran out of money to pay for the subscription, being a college student is rought on the ol wallet. In addition to that, my account was compromised and my characters deleted. My computer is safe once more, it was a key logger but thats dealt with now. I thought it best to start fresh..well with a smiliar story but fresh all the same, if I should have to go through the peon period again, I will. On a personal note, I missed you guys Smile Also, the reason for the 6784 at the end of my screen name, is that I no longer have access to that particular e-mail address))

*Senthris approaches the totem with a slight grimace, finding it somewhat beneath him to...scratch out things about himself on a totem, with a sigh he takes his pen in his hand and begins*
1) Lord Senthris Darkstrider the II of the House of Darkstrider
2) I am a Noble Blood Elf Mage.
3) I am Senthris Darkstrider the II,a noble born Blood Elf of the House Darkstrider. I was born before the fall of Quel'thals. I was but a young initiate mage at the academy when the city fell. My father and mother were killed by the invading Scourge Army. After these events, my training was complete and I made the rank of adept. It was also at this time I was granted the title of Lord, being the eldest in my family I gained the rights to my family’s lands...if they still existed. I seek to become an Archmage as becoming an Archmage would grant me the title of Magistrate which I greatly desire, my father was a Magistrate, his father…and so on in that fashion. I seek to join the tribe because I have heard of the great exploits of the Ironsong Tribe and I believe I would personally benefit from being a member, as would the tribe, you can never have too many magi. I understand I will begin as a peon...while I find this title distasteful I will accept it because I believe being in this tribe will be an honor... I am sure you would all agree with me.
4) Um, I generally find working with my hands beneath an Elf of my standing but I am an alchemist but I have a servant gather the materials usually.
5) The House Darkstrider, of which I am Lord...no other guilds or tribes.
6) Many of my brothers and sisters have joined this..tribe as it's called and the tribes exploits are widely discussed in Silvermoon. I would deem it an honor and a privilege to stand amongst your ranks..as I am sure you would deem it so for me to stand among you.
8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them? Well to make Archmage firstly and with that comes the title of Magistrate so that is chifely my personal goals. A goal however that in my mind surpasses even that is the total defeat and eradication of the Scourge threat and the threat of the Legion.
9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth? Oh I might be a Noble however I very much enjoy going on adventures you see. Most enjoyable to show my enemies the true power of the arcane. I also enjoy my alchemical work and research
10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? On the great name of House Darkstrider and my word of honor as a mage, I swear I shall abide by your Code of Conduct.
Re-invited 1/7/10
Stalkinghoof, 85th level Tauren Hunter
Krinar Cloudcleaver, 85th level Tauren Warrior
Zerthis Waterwalker, 85th level Orc Shaman

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Senthris Darkstrider 1 1,699 01-15-2008, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Guest