Seeking Nethercobra Leg Armor
Hi everyone,

I am within a few badges of getting a fine new set of trousers, the [item]Trousers of the Scryers' Retainer[/item] which will be a nice step up from my current [item]Leggings of Assassination[/item].

My Assassination leggings have served me well. They have ripped knees and the cuffs are frayed, and the fabric is soft and pliable from a year of wear. But there comes a time when even the most well-loved pair of jeans needs to be given honorable retirement in a quiet drawer. That time has come.

I am very excited about my new set of trousers, and I want to sew the very best armor patch available on them, the [item]Nethercobra Leg Armor[/item]. I am currently busy bidding at the auction house and digging deep into my safe deposit box at the bank to find the materials I need.

Is there anyone here who can create such an armor patch? I see on the totem that Blademaster Kretol could, but I have not seen him in Shattrath in many months. Is there anyone else who can craft one of these? If not, do you know someone outside the Tribe who can?

-Z
Shantow would be happy to make one for you.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Thank you so much, Krell!

I spoke with Dokcha and she was able to sew one for me.

Best,

Zlinka

* Walks off, clutching the leg armor wrapped in brown paper to her chest, counting the days to the purchase of her new leather pants.

* She has seen the elves sewing them at Sun's Reach Harbor. The pants are made of supple dark leather and lined with impenetrable mesh. Sinuous and strong, she knows they will serve her well and will last a long time.

* Zlinka pauses, crinkling the paper package containing the leg armor. Maybe she'll go to the island to watch the leatherworkers again, punching holes through the leather with an awl, pulling the fine cord through. Yes, she'll go again, and sit a short distance away, fingering the badges in her pocket, wondering which pair will be hers.

* Soon... *