Seeking Mongoose enchant
Can anyone here do the Moongoose enchant, or know someone who can?

Saltin is the only person listed in the Ironsong Tradeskill list who can do the Mongoose enchant, but he is currently taking time off from the game.

I am currently gathering the materials and will be seeking an enchanter soon, probably later this week.

Thank you!

-Zlinka
Zlinka, as far as I know Saltin was the only Tribe member that knew this enchant. I also know that its somewhat discouraging, what with how many times the Tribe has slain Moroes, and we've only seen it drop once. Ridiculous.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
((Try getting in contact with the druid Harvest I'm pretty sure that he can do that enchant.))
Saltin's the only one, yeah. We've killed Moroes about a gajillion and four times, and no Mongoose Sad
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
Dispaya won the Mongoose Enchant Last night in Karazhan....Hit her up for it if you havent had it done yet. ((I believe you were there anyways but this is a formality Tongue))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Enchanter Wanted! Enchant Gloves - Greater Strength 5 3,030 12-02-2006, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Guest