Second Karazhan night
With the success of SSC on friday, that will become the main activity for that night. I would like to find a second night to finish Karazhan if we could, within certain time constraints. Please post here with your own time preference.

Wednesday nights may start including Nightbane to help with this push.

For myself, I would prefer to avoid saturday nights. Also, thursdays are out due to moots. Other than that, I can try to make most things work.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Considering I am trying to avoid a burnout I would prefer not to raid two nights in a row.

I would be up for Sunday or Monday as early as possible if its the second part of Karazhan as it take a tad longer. Between 5-7 would be my preferred start time.
Well I would like to get Tute into Khara to get some experiance as a raiding tank. My prefered times would be early on sundays like 5ish ST or monday nights anywhere between 5 and 7. (the time I placed for sunday is cause I have to be up by like 7 on monday to go to college right now.)
As usual, I can probably make most any night if it starts after 6:00. I just need to plan on it.
Oryx and I can make any night, starting at 7 p.m. server time.
I can make almost any night (With some warning) except Sunday. Cora's family tends to hijack our Sundays no matter what I have to say about it. 7pm start time helps, but is not needed.
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
Any night is fine with me as well, but would like 7pm ish, for it will depend if I'm on the late shift or not.
Also, Cora effectively has the same availability as I do... Since I drive her everywhere.
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
Miwoh and I would both be really interested in going to Kara. Sundays or Mondays would be the best for us, but really any day as long as it begins relatively early, like 5ish or earlier. Most raids are difficult for us to make simply due to the late beginning time.((We are expecting a little hordeling in September and this pregnant mama has trouble making the late raids, as we are on east coast time))
I can make any night at any time as of right now, but that may change depending on which shift I get hired for
(cross your fingers for me Big Grin)
Hmmm... something I am considering would be varying the times from one night to the other, to better facilitate the two main time zones. Maybe monday nights at 7PM game time and Wednesday nights at 5PM. That would put monday as the second night since it's a tuesday morning reset, and would give more time to clear on wednesday night. I know it's not a perfect solution for everyone, and I could switch start times from week to week so there is more overlap. I think the goal should be getting more people into the zone.

What do you guys think of that idea?
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Any chance one of the nights for this could be anything other than a Monday or a Wednesday? I'd like to try and bring Grushnak along, but cannot make either of those nights due to prior commitments.
Kosath, I like your idea. Miwoh and I could make the Wednesday 5 pm time.
I think it's a great idea, we could probably push through Curator on Wednesdays if it started at 5:00. Make it much easier to do a full clear.