Scooner's Application
1.) Senior Sergeant Scooner
2.) Warrior
3.) None
4.) First Name: Nick, State: Utah (+1 Server Time), Age: 18, Senior in High School
5.) Enchanting 300
6.) FEW
7.) Large and Active
8.) Getting through Zul'Gurub in with my guild raid group
9.) I seek better Armor and Weapons to further help me in my conquest to destroy the Allince.
10.) PvP nearing 8k HKs
11.) Yes.
Thanks for your interest! You should know that Ironsong, while involved in some raiding and also PVP, is primarily a Role-Playing / Family style guild. As such, we are really looking for IC (in character) applications first and foremost; the more information you provide the better we can see if you and Ironsong might fit well together.

Based on what you have posted, you might find a guild with a different focus more to your liking and playstyle, though we would be happy to speak with you about this more in game. Sreng is our Tribe's Warlord (guild leader) and if he is not around other Ironsong members online can direct you to present Blademasters and Farseers (officers).

If you are interested in revising your application further, take a read through a few of the other ones posted here to get a feel for what sort of things people are posting. It doesn't have to be a lengthy fiction piece, but again the Role-Playing aspect is very important to us.

Big thanks.
Shillatae
Farseer and High Priestess
The Ironsong Tribe