Scairhad
1.State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
My name is Scairhad. I have not yet earned any titles or merits of note.

2. List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
I am a Blood elf Hunter; but that’s a cursed in this body…I am really a goblin. But that’s an argument for another day.

3. Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I was born in Everlook and raised in Steamwheel Port. During the day we fished and built stuff to blowup, A warlock named Nohwon traded me a potion in return for…well I can’t remember. Next morning I woke up in Silvermoon. I am young and maybe a very reckless to strike out on my own, but love to make stuff go BOOM! Hehehe I have explosives….KA-BOOM!!

4.Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I can mine stuff and built stuff and make t’ing go KA-BOOM!! (Girlish Giggle). I can also make a Bounce Happy Buddy.

6. What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I was briefly part of a Guild called Essence of Misfortune I still aid them and they are happy that I may find a home with you.

7.Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I have friend here and that what makes it home. And worth so much to join.

8. What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
I have traveled with only my turtle and spidey.

9. What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
To make friends and to find people to quest with.

10. What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Finding new ways to build stuff and explore dungeons with other since I fail it on my own.

11. Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have a strong code of conduct thats stickier then you can imagine. I refuse to curse and dirt talk. My ears are not a toilet. I refuse to stand for poor attitudes. I will never make a seen that be uncutie. I will just ask quietly once in a whisper and it they do not be kind I will not be around them ever again. But I have also read your rusles and will abide.[/color]
Greetings, fellow hunter!

We appreciate you introducing yourself to us.

If you could join us at one of our weekly moots, which are held on Thursdays at 6:00 pm Orgrimmar (Server) time, you could introduce yourself to us in person. Generally, explosives are not required at moots.

We hope to see you there.
Stalkinghoof, 85th level Tauren Hunter
Krinar Cloudcleaver, 85th level Tauren Warrior
Zerthis Waterwalker, 85th level Orc Shaman
Thank you for responding to my app. I look forward to meeting you at your next moot. I did not come to last nights moot since I was warned it was a big party joining/merging into Ironsong and I might have gotten missed in that event. Congratulations on that.-Scairhad