Saturday 09/08
I posted a moment ago in the Gruul's Lair forums, but in case anyone misses it, V and I will not be making the Gruul's raid on Saturday, as we'll be moving on that day. If there is a Kara raid on Saturday evening, we -should- be able to make that, although I'm not certain. We don't have a ton of stuff, and we don't have far to go, but I'm not quite sure how long it will take to get it all set up and situated, cable connected, and whatnot. If we'll be missing, I'll let Tetsumis know (assuming we don't clear on Friday night, that is).
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:biggrin:
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Oh yeah.. About that, I'll be missing Sat evening as well if we don't get it cleared Friday. I'll be out to dinner.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Efluvious Wrote::crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Efluvious Wrote::crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

May I help you, sir?
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile:

:banana:

~Virgil~
Naruth Wrote:May I help you, sir?

Yes, please. Change your profile location from Louisiana to something more suitable. I've heard California is nice. kthxbye.
Efluvious Wrote::crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile:

:banana:

QFT

U C wat I did ther? QUOTED MYSELF THATS WHAT

:crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile:

~Virgil~
Right, right, that. Done, and thanks for the reminder. :X

And what have I done to warrant this smiley harassment?!

/doom
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Bagel.

:bagel:

~Virgil~
I SLEEP NOW. (going to class)

:crazysmile:

~Virgil~
I dont know what you're on. but you need to share. kk?
:crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile:

:crazysmile:

Tooooo muuuuuuch iiintegraaationnnn. I'm on MATHS. MATHS stands for Mathematical Anti-telharsic Harfatem septomin. Now, switch your calculators from Phaser to MATHS.

...n^2 +9 +9 This is called cDonalds Theorem. it is a line that somehow curves around and joins up with itself. Can you think of a name for it? If you can, the British Scientific Foundation holds a yearly event to find a name for it.

Milsy > Lord Scottland
and
Fergie stands at a distance of 3 nautical miles from Imhotep.
How tall is Imhotep?

Answer: Imhotep is invisible.

:crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile:

~Virgil~
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9UXw0fQmno">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9UXw0fQmno</a><!-- m -->

:crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile: :crazysmile:

~Virgil~
Math.. Blacksmithing.. Math.. Blacksmithing.. Madness, MADNESS!
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.