Sartharion (25-man) - Jan. 4th, 9pm PST
The Sunday following the upcoming holiday weekend, Iyorne of Agonal Breath and I will be organizing a venture into the fiery depths of Sartharion's Lair, beneath the Wyrmrest Temple in Dragonblight.
After a smashing success of a PuG last Sunday, we figured it may be a nifty idea to try and start a weekly (or close to it) run and see how well it goes, especially with an organized schedule. Presuming it goes as well or better than before, we may hold it every week.

Again, the details:

Date: 01/04/09 (Sunday)
Time: 9:00pm PST

We are aware the time is late, but many AB folk tend to have schedules that do well with later events, and I have been doing a lot of activities with them due to my own later schedule (with work during the day). Considering a lot of our own events occur during the early evening (6 and 7), it may be nice to have something for those that are in the same predicament as myself.

Further information will be posted as needed, but send a mail or whisper off to myself or Iyorne in-game if you may be able to attend and wish an invite sent (we're using the in-game calendar for 'signups'). Also, feel free to post a reply here stating your intention of attending as well!
The estimated duration of the battle (from zoning in to completion) is probably around an hour or two, depending on how well we organize.
I should be available at that time as Kuskuh.
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
I can make it on my paladin.
I can come on the Death Knight (along with the billions of others)
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]