Sanguinius of Orgrimmar Application.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
My name is Sanguinius of Orgrimmar, Champion of the Frozen Wastes.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
From the time when the Call of the Horde consumed him, Sanguinius has and always will be a warrior that has been drawn to the protection of others from all foes be it a powerful magi to a brutish and battle hardened Fel Orc.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I come from a family one of simple tradition and upbringing merely merchants to the hordes many allies nothing to be herald as great people. Unfortunately during the Second War my father was called to the front and to my dismay never returned, we rebuilt and flourished after the war had finished and the horde began to recover but as time moved on my mother passed away and left me alone but not the boy I once was. I sold away the business of being a merchant to the Booty Bay Raiders for enough gold to supply my travels and needs to travel to the places of training to master the arts of hand to hand combat. Once I had arrived in orgrimmar I met with a warrior named Campeador a Taurean with a long list of victories of the horde crushing many of the largest foes with ease. After perfecting the art of using axes, swords and many other weapons I then took interest in the shield and using your armour as a weapon. He taught me how to stop any foe from landing a blow on another combatant and save those when almost all is lost. From that day on the path of protection has been his only way.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
From the years of combat and drudgery of armour being relentlessly beaten Sanguinius mastered the arts in First Aid, Mining and is currently on the path to being a blacksmith.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Sanguinius has never had the pleasure of being any other groups he has always been a shield at the ready when the call is made.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I have had no interactions with IST but after reading up on their history I think Sanguinius would be able to be a helpful addition to anyone’s party.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Sanguinius greatest trial was the fight for Ulduar. After the breaching of the Siege area killing four menaces to the existence of life itself we moved deeper inside the stone fortress to find the iron council 25 men and women relentlessly beat into the three stone abominations many falling but the few who survived defeated the creations and remained victorious. But the battle was too enduring for some so we came to the agreement that leaving the place to return at another time would be beneficial to all.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
To defeat all who are a threat to the Hordes way of life. It is just a will to protect for some cannot and Sanguinius will always be there to come to the aid of others.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
The people that you can meet and help with whatever they require with relative ease

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself. I have read the code of conduct and do agree with all that was written.