Poll: In WotLK, I want to do
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5-mans instances
24.14%
14 24.14%
5-man heroic instances
24.14%
14 24.14%
10-man raids
27.59%
16 27.59%
25-man raids
24.14%
14 24.14%
Not interested in raiding
0%
0 0%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SSC Raid
First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has supported the raid. I think it has been a great success, and I hope everyone has enjoyed it.

My goal in organizing the raid was to enable the tribe and its friends in Bloodbound and Harsh Winter to successfully navigate Tier 5 content in SSC and The Eye. I wanted to do this so that first of all, people could see content that might be new to them, and also, that those with alts could gear them as they wanted. Another goal was to strengthen raiding in the tribe so that when WotLK comes out, we can have some experience and desire to progress through raiding content. Again, big thanks to Bloodbound (guild) and its leaders for being so supportive of the raid.

For the past several weeks, we have struggled some with making the raid. I want to encourage all of you that might be interested in going to SSC, but have not had a chance yet, to contact me. Within the class balance and appropriate gear thing, I will try and get you in asap. I have tried to be flexible on both, so send me a tell. We have been short around 5 people the last 2 raids. In particular, we are short on healers. My preference is to set the raid ahead of time, and not have to pick up people. Therefore, IST Raiding needs you!

Finally, as WotLK approaches, I am just curious as to the type of content that people want to see. So respond to the poll!

Again thanks, and let's kick some Naga tail! See you in SSC this Friday.
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
jaba-teh-hut, if you have more dps than healers available, i can....make...khrale....healy....and pretend i'm you, but without the purple mountains in your bank vault. i have a decent set leftover from that unholy tower.
We love you, Jaba!

Thanks for running things. Smile
Not to hijack a thread, but I wanted to let Jaba know I will be unavailable this Friday. Gonna be out of town, spending the weekend on the Southern Oregon Coast in a class. Imagine, 3 credits for looking at tidepools!
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Jaba...as needed I can bring Fae to heal if you need her.
I think her gear is finally good enough to help. Feel free to let me know who to bring as needed though my preference is still to bring Dispaya.

thanks ;-)
Sing True Ironsong!