SSC, Friday May 30
Start Time is 700p Server. Invites will start at 645p Server. Unless you let me know ahead of time, I will start check with alternates at 700p if raid is not full.

Loot: Please contact me for Marks of the Illidari and Nether Vortexes. Tanks will have priority on the Marks if they can use them. For Nether Vortices, let me know what you need one for and I will hand out on first come first serve basis.

Loot: One purple per run. This includes BoP recipes. This week I will start tracking attendance and adding to your rolls. We will use ISTs simple weighted roll system where you get +10 added for each week you don't win loot to a max of 90. This week everyone will roll 1-100. We can use something more complicated if someone else wants to keep track of it Wink

I am going to ask Anoximon and Bloodfeaster to tank Murlocs on Morogrim this week. We may switch this out some for learning later.

Raid This Week:

Tanks:
Kosath, Amato, Cloudjumper, Daichallar, Sbin

Healers:
Eruadan, Minimike, Oryx, Anoximon, Mahiah, Fleethoof, Coranda

DPS:
Bloodfeaster, Solenai, Jivundus, Bloodbound, Grazak, Zlinka, Khrale, Shantow, Thanuist, Vorlaith, Dispaya, Sreng, Fritzie

Let me know if you can't make it.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
Actually.....just disregard my post.
I am planning on attending this raid, and looking forward to it!
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
OMG playing a warlock in PvE again, better dust off the old destruction talents...Smile
Yup, I'm in. Smile
Fleetie and I are in. Smile
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Oryx and I will be there!
Amato will be there, but I have to attend an awards ceremony for my sister that starts at 6ish server.
Cora is a little confused. We'll both be there.
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
Morogrim Strategy with Positioning Layout

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://raidguru.net/PHPbb3/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=180&p=256#p256">http://raidguru.net/PHPbb3/viewtopic.ph ... p=256#p256</a><!-- m -->
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I plan on trying to be there, assuming there is room.
Anathamon Wrote:I plan on trying to be there, assuming there is room.

Confusedhock: I thought you were gone!
The master of all things dark, unholy, sinister, and squirrelly has returned with a vengeance! His great teeth shall gnash and his little hands shall grab your lunch moneys! Beware! Oh beware and shiver in the presence of...

EFLUVIA

(Along with that poser Anathamon, and his counterpart Cleeyo.)
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]