SSC Friday June 13
We will venture into SSC again this Friday. The plan is to start at 700p Server and go until around 1100p Server. We will tackle Lurker, Morogrim, and if time, Karatheress.

Please let me know if you are unable to attend so that I can line-up substitutes.

Also, if anyone wants to go from permanent to alternate status, let me know that as well.

This line-up will probably change as I learn people's schedules for Friday.

Tanks: Kosath, Sbin, Amato, Cloudjumper, Serous

Healers: Minimike, Oryx, Anoximon, Tamubar, Mahiah, Fleethoof, Coranda

DPS: Jivundus, Bloodbound, Grazak, Zlinka, Khrale, Thanuist, Shantow, Vorlaith, Dispaya, Solenai, Sreng, Fritzie
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I plan on attending, though I am not sure who I will be bringing. Sbin, let me know if you would prefer Krell, Shantow or Grushnak.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
I have orientation at wal-mart from noon-9ish pm EST (so I should be getting home 6ish ST). However, Wal-mart always seems to run late. If this happens I may not be on until closer to the start time (as after I get out of there I'll have a few things to do like eat and shower).

Don't ask my WHY wal-mart needs 8 hours to teach me how to work there, but *shruggles*
Thanuist Wrote:I have orientation at wal-mart from noon-9ish pm EST (so I should be getting home 6ish ST). However, Wal-mart always seems to run late. If this happens I may not be on until closer to the start time (as after I get out of there I'll have a few things to do like eat and shower).

Don't ask my WHY wal-mart needs 8 hours to teach me how to work there, but *shruggles*

Dont forget the Wal-Mart cheer!
Still on filler status - Flu or Cleeyo.
I will be there!
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
I was really hoping to be a bigger part of this Raid, but I think it is best if you put me on Alternate status. I seem to have RL things coming up almost every Friday this summer.
Eruadan Wrote:Dont forget the Wal-Mart cheer!
Heh, I can't forget it. I didn't pay attention when they taught it Big Grin
Awesome job last night! By my figuring, we had 11 new people to Karatheress fight, with a few more in new roles, and to one-shot him is outstanding. Big thanks to the healers. You guys are the best.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SSC Friday June 27 jabadue 3 2,535 06-27-2008, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Efluvious
  SSC Friday June 20 jabadue 4 2,661 06-20-2008, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Efluvious
  SSC Friday June 6 jabadue 12 5,241 06-08-2008, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Daichallar
  Friday Raid 8 June 2007 abbru 3 2,289 06-06-2007, 09:27 AM
Last Post: thoguht