SSC Friday Aug 8
Oryx and Zlinka are out this week, so we will need a sub healer and dps. Again, I am just listing folks here that I am pretty sure about.

Tanks: Kosath (Frost), Serous (Nature), Daichallar, Amato

Healers: Anoximon, Elyana, Coranda, Jabadue, Mahiah

DPS: Khrale, Vorlaith, Dispaya, Solenai, Fritzie, Cleeyo, Dergash, Bloodbound

Tanks: 4 or 3

Healers: 5 or 4

DPS: 8

Total: 17 or 15

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
Mynos would like to come again as an Enhancement Shaman.
We have been doing a lot of work on getting her gear upgrades to be a bit more survivable. Smile
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
I have to work and will be coming in late again, unless I can teach my sister how to be a halfway decent shadow priest between now and friday
I do it!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Not gonna be able to make it this week.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Pretty sure I can make it...will bring Shantow. He's currently feral, but would be willing to respec to healing (LOL, how do I do that?) or boomkin if needed.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Considering that we will be missing many folks for the raid on the 15th due to the real life get-together, I very much hope people make an effort to be there this week.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
As long as there's a bit of patience with her, my sister is willing to stand in on than for the 45 min- hour that I will be at work. Teaching her the ways of the shadow priest Big Grin
Jivundus Wrote:Not gonna be able to make it this week.

You. are. so. fired. Who is going to save me from Hydross' adds?! GOSH!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Amato and I will try to make it, but we're leaving either that night or early the next morning for our weeklong trip. Which, incidentally, means that we won't be around for any of the runs next week - SSC and Kara both.
My sister will be on than until I can get home. I told her how to operate a shadow priest and she got it down pretty well. Explained to her the basics of hydross and lurker (as I will be home after that). Just give her a quick run down. She's a wow player so she's not going to be completely lost.

But because of my absence than will be doing a bit less dps (as I told her to not death herself Big Grin) so bloodbound can finally pull ahead on dmg meters Wink
Hey hey I only have trouble pulling ahead cause I died......often. Tongue