Runga
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

((Runga))

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

((Hunter))

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

((Runga is General Hellscreams bastered Son form the "Black Tooth Grin Clan" all Runga can say for now))

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

((Skinning, Letherwork, Cooking, First Aid, Fishing))

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

(("Legions of Doom"))

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

((What drew me is the fact that you RP not a whole lot of guilds I see do that or that is there basis alot just want power and more members and to be called great butin actuallity I don't like them Legions of Doom is like that no RP once so ever I am in an RP server to RP not just to play here becusre it's easier than an PVP or anything like it))

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

((Finding good companions a good guild one i actually can be proud of one I can relate to))

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

((So I have someone to talk to and interact with while playing instead of soloing or just playing 24/7 so I can have a purpose))

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

((New people, The best mmo I've ever played EVER!!! and I love the warcraft series I 1st got wc2 when I was like 10 or something and fell in love with the story!!!))

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

((I do agree))
((THANKS YOU FOR YOUR TIME))
This is a great start, and I'm glad that you are excited about being a part of our RP!

What I suggest is that you take a little time to look at a few of the other applications here and think about how you could answer most or all of the application questions in-character as Runga. Alternatively, if he is not a character likely to take as well to answering such questions, perhaps give a brief narrative of his background and goals for joining Ironsong.

Thanks for posting, and look up some Ironsong folks in-game for up-to-date info on our next Tribal Moot (guild meeting and RP gathering) this Thursday at 6pm game time.

Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
Also, try and tighten up the punctuation and grammar. It may seem somewhat pedantic, but there can be no RP without clear communication. I found your application somewhat difficult to read, though I hope it's not an indicator of how you type in-game. Thanks!
Runga Wrote:1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

((Runga is my name))

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

((I am a Tracker of sorts))

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

((Runga the oldest son of General Grom Hellscream Grom not know of Runga or Runga's younger sibling Rahama Runga only resently learn of Runga's heratage shortly after Grom's Death Runga and his brother Rahama want to gain some of that honor and become Legendary like there father!!!))

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

((Runga make good armor after the skinning can cook the meat after the kill too!!!))

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

((Runga in "Legions of Doom"))

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

((Runga want be around others who them selves!!)) {who RP}

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

((Runga look good and hard to find other relatives other freinds of Runga's father!!!))

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

((So Runga can find himself through his father))

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

((Runga meet many new creatures then Kill, Loot, Skin, then make other things with them good meat good boots))

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

((Runga Agrees))
((THANKS YOU FOR YOUR TIME))